Claim you profile
I am Italian and I speak conversational French and basic Spanish.
I have been using my Italian language for interpreting jobs in the community and within the social services.
I have also been doing interpreting for business projects as well as translating Italian into English and vice-versa while covering working office positions, reception roles and retails/sales jobs.
Corporate Multilingual Receptionist/PA
February 2012 - December 2012
• Meeting and greetings clients and visitors, monitoring the reception area, filtering post, faxes and deliveries to the right recipients and departments
• Streamlining and transferring phone calls, replying to enquiries and satisfying requests. Booking couriers, bikes for deliveries.
• Organising travel arrangements, booking flights, hotels, taxis, business lunch and dinner for the management and the sales team.
• Admin support in diary management and appointments. Taking minutes in meetings.
• Admin support to the running of the offices organising outgoing post, maintaining of stationery, assisting with staff expences claims, typing, printing, copying, filing, scanning, interaction and admin support to other European branches. Liasing with suppliers for maintenance of the office stationery and equipments.
• Organising meetings, supervising meeting room bookings and keeping meeting room tidy and ready to be used. Arrangements for the supply of specific adequipments, refreshments and services required in accordance to the users' needs.
Delaware North Companies Uk
From September 2011
Welcoming and allocating guests/clients to receive the appropriate service in accordance to their membership and season ticket in the Club Level of the Emirates Stadium
Project Co Ordinator
June 2009 - January 2011
• Upfront tasks of Reception/Administration. Administrative office support to the daily tasks and smooth running of the reception area and of the offices.
• Dealing with customer walking in, and enquiries, answering the phone, updating diaries with appointments or cancellations, dealing with deliveries, logging on messages and filing.
• Updating stakeholders' database, monitoring of clients in accordance to the services offered and conveyed.
• Monitored clients waiting time to receive the service after their first referral.
• Co-ordinated the initial plan for the development and launch of the trading wing of this charity that provides complementary therapies to financially disadvantaged people in the community.
• Co-ordinated in house and outreach/offsite day events of offering complemetary therapies in the community or in private corporates.
IT Trainer Assistant
Jobs in Mind-St James House
June 2009 - December 2010
• Teaching tailored computer training programmes to people affected by mental health problems who want to return into work.
• Adjusting teaching methods and techniques to specific requirements and needs in order to engage and to involve all students to the learning process and to match their expectations.
• Developing and adapting strategies to build students' confidence and abilities in their learning process and social interaction.
• Awareness of: Data Protection Act, Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety issues and regulations in place.
Front Desk/ Station Reception Officer
From November 2009
• Provide an effective service to visitors to enhance customer care and reducing the perception of crime, waiting time, and to increase community information and satisfaction.
• Filtering enquires and information in order to address them to the right officer or department in charge for them or having the relevant knowledge/skills to deals with such enquires/reports.
• Reporting and recording property lost or found and advising on options available.
• Dealing with enquiries in person, on the phone, with road fines and documents to be recorded and sent to CJU.
• Telephone Customer Survey to people who have been affected by a crime in order to rate the service offered.
Tutor and EAL Teacher
Hommerton College of Technology
May 2003 - August 2007
Classroom management, Tutor, teaching of PSHE (Personal Social Health & Economic Education), EAL (English Additional Language) to students new in the country.
PA to the Europe Area Manager
Venice - Italy
January 1997 - July 2000
• Acted with the Manager as focal point in the supply-chain for promotion, salers, orders, invoicing, deliveries and export to European countries of brand spectacles and sunglasses.
• Managed travel arrangements and itinerarries: booked flights, hotel, restaurants and taxi.
• Recording and logging in orders in the system, managing their deliveries mediating in between the factory time of production and the customers requirements. Keeping relations with clients by phone, e mail and post.
• Booked deliveries with freightforwarder and arranged with them for the issue of the appropriate documents for transport and payment, in accordance to the countrry of destination. Being the point of contact for after sales service to the clients for spare parts or urgent requirements or requests.
• Arrangements to the patercipation with fair stands at international trade fairs for eyeswear in Milan and Paris.
• Admin support to the office for recording expences, filing, photocopyng, faxing sendint out mail and performing ad hoc secretarial tasks.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of North London
London Metropolitan University
Mary Ward Centre
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more