- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Administrative associate professional
From January 2014
, Barcelona (Spain)
* Follow the shipments to assure that customers receive their goods in time and perfect conditions.
* Keep in contact by mail with our asociates in Ireland (Two Way), UK (Lloyds), Germany (Barth and
DTL) and France (Calberson) to solve problems of delivery.
* Maintain and upload full data information of the deliveries in our programs (CRM, Worldship).
* Timely and accurate reporting of incidences.
KONE ELEVADORES, S.A
January 2010 - July 2013
KONE is one of the world's leading elevator and escalator companies.
The role of a sales person in KONE ELEVADORES is to proactively manage customer relationships,
manage opportunities from current and new customers and close deals professionally in a way that
maximizes KONE's order book and profitability.
* Customer relationship management
* Development and creation of customer relationships in the area of responsibility.
* To be accountable for developing KONE position inassigned market area.
* Creation and communication of leads and sales opportunities for entire KONE sales team (cross- selling).
* To ensure customer satisfaction and solve complaints with the rest of KONE team.
* To document the customer and contact information maintaining customer data.
* To be accountable for leads, opportunities, orders and contracts to meet the sales budget and pricing targets.
* To validate that the contents of the order received from the customer are in line with the negotiation
process outcome, including terms and conditions, quality and safety.
* To be accountable for hand-over to installation, maintenance and/or engineering with complete and correct information.
* To maintain full information of opportunities, tasks and visits.
* Timely and accurate reporting.
* Supporting the finance
PLANA FABREGA, S.L
February 2007 - January 2010
* Advice about and sell doormen and video entry sistems, antennae, loudspeakers, background
music, voice and data, telephony, hospital intercomunicattions, cables, audiovisuals, alarms, fire
detecciton and extinguishing, acces controls
* Dessing whole-house audio and video networking solutions and home automation, including
security, CCTV and domotics.
* To develop relationships with architects, general contractors, builders and installers.
* Build customer relationships based on trust; personally manage sale and installation coordination.
* Identify and analize customer's project interests and budget, understanding and anticipating needs and wants and recomending appropiate products and systems.
* Promotion of brand and product.
Administrative & Salesperson
Luis Fuentes, S.L.
May 2006 - January 2007
LUIS FUENTES, S.L., EL VENDRELL (Spain)
Luis Fuentes S.L. is an electrical company who works for Endesa.
* To inform customers and clients of all benefits that can offer Endesa.
* To inform customers and clients of new versions and variations of products and services.
* To inform customers and clients of offers, promotions and schemes.
* To meet sales target.
* Administrative duties related to office work, such as handling correspondence in and out, receiving documents, answering phones, attending visits.