Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From April 2010
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with code.
• Maintain or repair plumbing by replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, or opening clogged drains.
• Repair and install drywalls, appliances and routine carpentry work as needed.
• Check exterior for failing paint dents and repair as necessary.
• Check and repair leaks and conduct general inspection to ensure building code compliance.
Maintenance / Inspector Technician
Affiliated Property Management, Inc
February 2007 - March 2010
• Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of residential properties.
• Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling for residential properties.
• Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
• Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
• Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
• Market vacant space to prospective tenants through leasing agents, advertising, or other methods.
January 2003 - January 2007
• Responsible for building maintenance of a 300 apartment's complex.
• Assure the physical appearance inside and outside of the community is appealing to commuter and tenants eyes following building management's protocols.
• Conduct inventory minor structural problems.
• Provide quality control to ensure tenants satisfaction.
• Repair and install doors, hinges, locksets, handles and frames.
Qualifications & Certifications
Environment and Computers
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more