- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From April 2010
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with code.
• Maintain or repair plumbing by replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, or opening clogged drains.
• Repair and install drywalls, appliances and routine carpentry work as needed.
• Check exterior for failing paint dents and repair as necessary.
• Check and repair leaks and conduct general inspection to ensure building code compliance.
Maintenance / Inspector Technician
Affiliated Property Management, Inc
February 2007 - March 2010
• Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of residential properties.
• Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling for residential properties.
• Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
• Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
• Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
• Market vacant space to prospective tenants through leasing agents, advertising, or other methods.
January 2003 - January 2007
• Responsible for building maintenance of a 300 apartment's complex.
• Assure the physical appearance inside and outside of the community is appealing to commuter and tenants eyes following building management's protocols.
• Conduct inventory minor structural problems.
• Provide quality control to ensure tenants satisfaction.
• Repair and install doors, hinges, locksets, handles and frames.
Qualifications & Certifications
Environment and Computers
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more