IT management professional executive, with more than twenty years experience within global and multinational companies and proven technology and business orientation. In combination with leadership and team work skills additional complementary responsibilities have been accomplished in fields of Operations, Training, Access Control Security, Post Sales Services, Logistic Processes, Point of Sales Technology and Parking Lot Operation.
BUENAS HABILIDADES Y CONOCIMIENTOS CONCERNIENTES AL AREA DE PLANEACION DE ESTRATEGIAS ASI COMO VALORACION DE ESTRATEGIAS DE NEGOCIO
Tech Support and Infrastructure Manager
From June 2008
Casual dinning restaurant leader, with 110 business units with 15% sustained expansion program since last 5 years, recently have incorporated international fast-food franchises Panda Express, Cup stop
coffee shops and Parking Lot management.
• Data Center management (Monterrey-Querétaro).
• WAN and LAN Services.
• On-site Outsourcing services.
• Mobile and Local Telecommunications services administration.
• IT budget.
• DRP and BCP project implementing.
• IT budget: Investment and expenses cost reduction.
• DRP and BCP execution plan: 48 hours' continuous test.
• SLA services 99.98%.
• Successfully IBM outsourcing contract implementing.
• Helpdesk management.
KIMBERLY CLARK DE MEXICO S.A.B. de C.V
December 1999 - May 2008
Consumer product market company leader, manufacturer of Kleenex tissue, Kleen Bebe diapers, Kotex,
Petalo napkins and others.
• Servers, Pc's and operating systems management.
• Corporate security control access management.
• Helpdesk service.
• IT Budget management.
• Successfully Helpdesk service implementing.
• Warehouse management automation using conveyor and RF technology.
• Integration of 13 mills and distribution center to the global corporate network.
• Successfully DRP project implementing.
• Scribe business divestiture execution plan.
Operations and Tech Support Manager
Vingcard Systems Inc
May 1998 - December 1999
Norwegian company leader focused on access control systems to the hotel and hospitality industry.
• Sales projects implementing.
• Training and post-sales services
• Warehouse and repair lab management
• Maintenance services and tech support
• 50% spare part inventory lost reduction.
• Travel sales cost savings for 25%
• Customer service levels improved on 50%
Alfa Laval S.A. de C.V
December 1990 - May 1998
Swedish multinational company leader on centrifuge, heat exchangers, flow system manufacturer
member of Tetra Pak group.
• SCO Unix, Novell y Windows server administrator.
• Tech support to end-users.
• Scala and MCBA ERP implementing
• Logistic and sales processes trainer.
• Dbase app development.
• IT budget.
• IT Manager promotion after 6 moths of hiring.
• Successfully Sales reengineering project execution.
• MCBA to Scala ERP migration plan.
Qualifications & Certifications
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MASTER
TECNOLOGICO DE MONTERREY
STRATEGIC PLANNING ON TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING DOCTORAL
ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE MASTER
Centro de Estudios en Alta Dirección
CYBERNETIC AND COMPUTER SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
Universidad La Salle A.C.
UNIVERSIDAD LA SALLE
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more