- Managing of contract
- Ensuring that all functions of the operation runs
- Problem solving
- Meeting the clients expectations
Bidvest Managed Solutions
From May 2014
- CLIENT SATISFACTION:
- Regular communication with client.
- Develop relationship with contact person.
- Manage client needs.
- Attention to detail.
- Implement cleaning plan to client satisfaction.
- Number of complaints and follow-up on maintenance/incident report book.
- Feedback to client regarding complaints.
- Feedback to the Operations Manager.
- Control of direct expenses.
- Handling requisition, issuing, usage, storage and dilution of cleaning materials.
- Control vehicle usage (where applicable).
- Control of overtime
- HUMAN RESOURCES:
- Industrial Relations
- Manpower development & on-the-job training.
- Communication with staff.
- Performance evaluation.
- Register administration.
- Payroll distribution.
- Payroll queries.
- Management of supervisors and cleaners.
- Adherence to company policy and procedures.
- Equipment availability.
- Equipment storage.
- Equipment condition and safety.
- Safe operating procedures.
- Equipment safety inspection
- Safe storage of chemicals.
- ISO 9001:
- Maintenance of the ISO 9001 quality system.
Reason for Leaving:
Reference: Angelique Bergsteedt (HR)- (011) 796 0096
Executive Sales Consultant
Afrilube PTY LTD
November 2013 - March 2014
- Client Liaison
- Networking and Lobbying
- Marketing and research
- Daily reporting to the M.D
Reason for Leaving: On contract
Reference: Peiman Hussain (Managing Director) 079 392 3889
NHC Health Centre Bryanston
March 2010 - October 2013
Duties as: Centre Manageress
(Mar 2010- Oct 2013)
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of Care Consultants.
- Time Management - Manage one's own time and the time of others
- Maintain computerized record management systems (Eminance)
- Ensure all functions pertaining computers are done timelessly i.e.: daily back-up and restores
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space and equipment.
- Maintain communication between staff and professionals
- Adherence to quality standards, deadlines and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems
- Maintenance of business infrastructure, deal directly with suppliers
- Train and instruct employees on job duties and company policies
- Evaluate employees job performance and conformance to regulate and recommend appropriate personnel action
- Conflict management and resolve patient and staff complaints
- Edit and update the company website and confirmation of online bookings.
- Responsible for locking up the centre at closing time
Reason for Leaving: Over committed, seeking growth, better working hours and remuneration
Reference: Rodney Smit (Manager)- (011) 700- 6666
NHC Health Centre
January 2010 - October 2013
Duties as: Credit Controller
To submit statements to the medial aid schemes with system like Healthbridge and switch.
- Correct rejections: ICD10 codes, procedure codes, etc.
- Bank statements, processing of payments
- Crediting, Journals
- Debit collection, write-offs, hand overs
- Invoicing, billing, roll-overs
NHC Health Centre
February 2009 - October 2013
Duties as: Care Consultant
- Greeting of patients into the establishment.
-determine nature and purpose of visit.
- Operate telephone switchboard.
- Provide information, take messages and schedule appointments.
- Receive payment by cash, cheque, credit cards and record receipts for services
- Manage cash floats at beginning and end of shift.
- Hear and resolve complaints from clients and public
- Capturing of patient details on data base
- Keeping track of Medical Aid claims and submissions
- File and maintaining of patient records
- Providing the needed information about establishment.
- Maintain clean check out areas
Duties as: Team Leader
- To ensure that company protocols is being used
- Try and resolve issues that may occur before escalating to higher level of management
- Regulate and plan staff breaks, leave, etc.
- Keep record of stationary
-Time Management - Manage one's own time and the time of others.
Occupational Care South Africa
December 2008 - February 2009
- Opening of new medical files and capturing data
- Updating old files and making sure details are correct
- Recalling patients to come for follow up visits
- Filing into different clusters
- General admin duties
Reason for Leaving: Contract ended
Reference: Theresa Bougaard (Manager)- (011) 864-1173
Cashier/ Part time
Eden Park Supa Dupa
February 2008 - September 2008
(Feb 2008-Sept 2008)
- Taking payments
- Stock controlling
- Ordering of goods
- Writing out cheques
- Keeping record of cash-ups and cash floats
Reason for Leaving: Part time - Matriculated
Reference: Fakir Abdul (Shop Owner)- (011) 385-0509
I am a people's person and converse well on all levels. I am also very hard working and work extremely well under pressure with ease and confidence. I am hoping that you would consider me as a candidate to work at your organization. I can bring to the organization a combination of academic training and enthusiasm. I have the ability to facilitate discussions, ask the right questions, to absorb facts quickly, analyse situations objectively and identify underlying key issues.
I have the ability to design solutions that create a dynamic balance between an organization's objectives and its resources, in the context of its internal and its external; competitive environment.
I have a very confident personality and together with my academic training, I can be a valuable asset to the organization.
My decision to apply to your organization is based on the positive reputation it has developed over the years. I believe that I can also make a positive contribution to the company, should I be given the opportunity to fulfil any suitable post, hence developing my skills.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more