Claim you profile
Volunteers Coordinator, Office Manager, Animal Welfare, Human Resources Assistant, Events Organizer
Senior Voluntary Services Co-ordinator
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
November 2009 - May 2013
• Managing 2 staff and organising 400 volunteers within the Trust. Meeting staff for appraisal/objectives setting and personal development.
• Interviewing potential candidates, DBS checking, references and health questionnaire processing, organising relevant training and induction.
• Maintaining the office liaising with other departments or outside organisations.
• Dealing with investigations/dismissals when required.
• Attending weekly and monthly meetings, communicating with staff, volunteers and management. Minute taking typing and distributing it.
• Taking on new projects with various departments and producing job descriptions accordingly.
• Taking part in recruitment fairs/other events within the community.
Office Manager and PA to the Director and Deputy Director of Human Resources
Royal Free Hampstead NHS Trust
April 1991 - November 2009
• Managing stock control, sickness absence and office needs for 32 staff. To achieve these tasks I liaised with Support Facilities, IT, Supplies & Procurement, Domestics, Learning and Development Centre, Catering, Works, Projects and other departments.
• Maintaining contact with other departments and external clients helping to support my team and the Human Resources Director and Deputy Director as an office manager and PA respectively.
• Preparing agenda/minutes/reports, organising meetings, focus groups, conferences and away days. Administering board appeals and grievances. Dealing with routine or difficult calls/visits and professionally communicating with the public, patients and staff.
• Liaising with local schools organising work placements within the trust.
PA to General Manager
City of London EC4
Up to January 1991
• Preparing agenda/minutes and relevant reports to shareholders and other clients. Receiving, making calls, organising meetings in London or abroad.
• Receiving clients, mainly from abroad, catering for their needs during visit (hotel, meeting venues, documentation, catering etc).
• Maintaining office (furniture, equipment, stationery).
PA/PR to Museum Art Manager
(bi-annual exhibitions): 1977-79
• Receiving visitors and artists from home (Brazil) and abroad, organising transport/accommodation,
inspecting/monitoring arrival of art items.
• Administration tasks: minute taking/typing, dealing with calls, meeting the public, dealing with sensitive issues.
Qualifications & Certifications
Onondaga Community College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more