Claim you profile
Government and Public Sector Lancashire
until August 2013
I was a local authority middle manager with direct staff supervisory and budget holder responsibility. I was responsible for the day to day running of and the forward planning for Cemeteries, Street Cleansing and Grounds Maintenance in the Borough. I also working very closely / overlapped with our Facilities Manager to co-ordinate all works regarding buildings maintenance and safety.
I had full responsibility for all developing risk assessments, safe systems of work, training and direct supervision of staff.
I also developed seasonal and annual schemes of work, and devised and oversaw the planned maintenance schemes across the Borough inc. tree works, pitch renovation and community projects. I was also responsible for site and building security, emergency planning - including organising culvert clearance, sandbagging, flood warning & evacuation, snow clearance & gritting, and ensuring emergency services ie end of life treatment nurses could access their patients who were in their own homes during severe weather.
Streetlevel Project Manager - Social Exclusion Project - Outreach, Centre and HMP
Sure Start & Early Years Childrens Centre
• Residential Support Worker in private setting for under 25yrs with challenging
• Extended Services Manager in Sure Start & Early Years Childrens Centre plus
Outreach Family Support Team Management
• Mental Health & Learning Disability Advocate - In NHS Trust Secure / Custodial
Settings across the North West
• Streetlevel Project Manager - Social Exclusion Project - Outreach, Centre and HMP
• Support Worker for under 25yrs homeless & under 16yrs pregnant teenagers -
Outreach and Hostel based
• Senior Policy Officer - Constitutional Services, Local Authority
• Tenant Participation Officer - Local Authority
• Housing Officer - Local Authority
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Central Lancashire
International Relations Specialism Certificate
St Hilda's RC Girls High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more