Claim you profile
Dynamic, accomplished professional offering a solid background of progressively responsible experience and demonstrated leadership ability. A well rounded sales and marketing professional with the ability to cultivate strategic partnerships and develop sales support systems. Background includes strategic and tactical planning, business development, and marketing management as well as fundamental entrepreneurial skills. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills that result in productive relationships with a reputation for progressive sales development
Consultant-tInternational Bussiness Development
Sun Green International
November 2011 - November 2012
Board Member- Business Development (Volunteer)
Autism society of Kenya
January 2011 - January 2011
Fundraising, event management, strategic planning
Language & Cultural Interpreter and Translator (Volunteer)
Lucy Hawthorne & Associates
November 2007 - November 2007
Swahili Language and Cultural interpreter and translator for the Hospitals, Courthouses, Legal offices, Schools, Airport, Children's services and client homes.
Non Profit Volunteer
Just Lucy Inc
From January 2007
- Cultural and Language translation (Refugee community in Atlanta)
-Mentoring for Immigrants
New business consultant
Strategic Marketing Consultant
February 2006 - October 2011
Dedicated and Team Oriented professional whose accomplishments reflect superior business development instincts, strong leadership skills, and a demonstrated commitment to organizational growth. Solid career history in developing unique marketing partnerships and sponsorship programs. Innovative and tenacious in seeking new funding sources. Over 16 years Travelling and work in developing countries developing new markets and supporting sales teams. Bilingual in Swahili and English
· Professional & Volunteer Relationships · Community Outreach & Business Development
· Consensus Building & Group Facilitation · Staff supervision & Empowerment
· Budget Development & Management · Critical Analysis and Problem solving
Regional Manager of Sales & Marketing
August 1998 - January 2006
Increased sales for regional distribution system by modifying existing market sensitization methods giving them a local flavor, developed execution strategy, improved corporate and distributor relationships. .
Developing International markets in Europe and Africa. Expanding distributor numbers while generating revenue in one of the most difficult Direct Selling environments. Recruited and retained top distributors and hired and Maintained operations and salessupport personnel.
Increased Market Awareness. Reorganized system into productive, value-added, consumer focused response activities.
Set Performance Benchmarks. Developed programs to provide leadership training and coaching to develop international sales teams in Mexico, Europe, Australia and the US. Implemented best practices, peer sharing and pep-sessions. .
Facilitated and participated in market research of new skincare and weight loss product line through new and existing users.
Sales, Marketing & PR Manager
Kenya Posts & Telecommunications
January 1987 - April 1994
Position: Assistant Manager -Marketing, Sales and Public Relations
• Managed an extremely successful public relations department and a decentralization project in Kenya, creating the way for the corporation to become a national icon.
• Supervised the budgets and financial responsibilities of the marketing and sales department and selected and managed contract advertising agencies.
• Solely organized and planned international meetings and conferences such as International Telecommunication Satellite Organization and International Telecommunication Union, and awards winning trade shows and stands within the Agricultural Society Kenya shows
• Formulated and implemented educational campaigns on telecommunications service
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Nairobi
Kyeni Girls High school, Kenya
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more