Claim you profile
I am a friendly person that enjoys meeting and interacting with people, I enjoy working in a demanding environment. I am reliable and willing to take responsibility. I am a first year student currently studying at Anglia Ruskin University. I’m experienced in providing excellent child care. Flexible regarding hours of work including evenings and Saturdays. Being a student nurse means each week is a different timetable meaning I am free evenings and Saturdays, and many days during the week.
Child development understanding
From September 2012
September 2012 - Present Studying Paediatric Nursing at Degree Level
- CPR training
- A number of clinical skills sessions
- Child development understanding.
From December 2012
- I have a small business where I make and sell home-made gifts and accessories for the home.
- Participate in art and craft workshops for children. Have a fun eye for such things.
- Create my own babysitting fun packs.
Part time/ Occasional babysitter
From January 2009
- Experience in babysitting for Family, Friends and unknown families.
- Fun, enthusiastic methods of child care.
- Years working with all age groups, Newborn, pre-school, primary aged, teens.
Senior Prefect & Aylward House Sports Captain
Philip Morant School Colchester
- Senior Prefects are chosen, for their effort in school, participation in fundraising, school events and behaviour in class.
- I was one of three sports captains for Aylward house. I helped to run sports events, and ensure that Aylward have a full team for different events. I needed to be patient, responsible and understanding.
Lexden Lodge Kindergarten Colchester
As part of both school and health and social care coursework, I had to participate in work experience. At the nursery I had to do various roles and activities, I worked with children of 1-3yrs. I had to help serve food making sure that those allergic received the right food, I had to put the children to sleep, clean the dishes from each meal, clean play area, clean and change babies when needed I also had the responsibility to insure children were enjoying themselves and safe. During the week I also was given the responsibility to produce/ redecorate the notice board found in the main entrance, I was chosen by the manager and was responsible for using computer, scanner, printer and laminator.
Some of my Projects
I own a small business where i create/make home-made crafts for gifts and the home.
I also run small craft and art workshops for children and adults.
Qualifications & Certifications
Phillip Morant 6th Form College
Phillip Morant School
Anglia Ruskin University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.