• Was responsible for all product mailing. This involved: cleaning samples in order to upload the excel files to the Canada Post EST 2.0 program; preparing packing slips (printing, folding and inserting slip into plastic insert); and made arrangements for Canada Post pickups
• Did ordering of supplies for mail room: ordered boxes for product packing and envelopes for cheques
• Aided with the incentive programs. This involved: being responsible for mailing out incentive cheques and gifts to panel members; the monthly Loblaw's draw where letters had to be received in and customer information entered into an Excel spreadsheet; the scanning and sending of other draws to the Project Manager of the Incentives Team
• Aided project managers with table checking.
• Responsible for receiving all undelivered mail and sending back to the proper vendor.
• Accountable for a special doctor study. This included: printing the questionnaires and letters; mailing out and receiving back the study; coded the questionnaires and forwarded to data entry
• Oversaw the operation of the mail room. This encompassed: receiving and sorting all incoming mail; responsible for all outgoing mail and courier packages including arranging same day courier service and any off site pickups; maintained the postage meter; responsible for monthly reports on the mail machine for the Finance department; operated the EPK21 book binding machine; and used the Canada Post desk top EST 2.0 mailing program
• Responsible for the maintenance of the 3 Konica machines. This included: ensure each copier/printer was filled with paper; replenish ink cartridges, laser drums and staples for each machine; made arrangements for technicians to come out and service the machines; and conducted monthly readings on all machines
• Responsible for maintaining inventory levels as well as ordering office supplies.
• Oversaw the maintenance of the meeting rooms. Ensured the rooms were stocked beverages and office supplies necessary for the meetings
• Aided accounts payable.
Consumer Mail Panel Clerk
Qualifications & Certifications
Brockton High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more