Claim you profile
Creatve Industry Freelancer
Creative Director and Artist Management
for the iconic Designer and Fashion Stylist Mrs Jones aka Fee Doran.
Work involved management of all commissions on projects with major brands, music videos, TV appearances and commercial activities to overseeing Costume Design and Production for musicians such as The Killers 'Day & Night'
album, through creative direction, client liaison, meetings, diary planning, fee negotiation and budget handling.
Further, I Creatively Directed Mrs Jones new business developments to launch Mrs Jones from a Fashion Designer to a worldwide Creative Consultant and Designer with own exclusive product range. Work involved planning business
strategies, finding PR Representation, redesigning website, generating online profile and coordinating a new studio.
Project Manager and Producer for Charity
January 2007 - November 2009
fashion, brand and Music clients at Espionage, a London based Creative
Marketing & Talent Agency. I exclusively activated the extensive Oxfam Fashion Campaign entitled Oxfam DIY,
including Brand Identity, Product Sourcing, Promotional Content Assets, Shop Design & Production / Consumer
Experience, Managing Suppliers & Designers, Bespoke Collection, Oxfam D.I.Y Online, Marketing Tool Piece, Launch
Events and Workshops, Full Campaign Evaluation, plus the extension of project to all Major UK Music Festivals.
Other job roles and responsibilities included:
• Develop and activate Digital Marketing Campaigns that connect with influential existing online communities,
including developing relationships with key blogs and social networking sites.
• Research and analyse fashion and music trends (primarily focusing on 18 - 27 year olds) and use these insights to help Espionage Directors develop creative campaigns for brands such as Grey Goose, Dr Martens and Nokia.
• Manage and activate PR campaigns for clients such as Kappa, Trojan Records, Universal, EMI MP and PYMCA.
• Consult on press materials and supporting editorial/ content required for client project, including online.
• Account Manage strategies, status reports and budgets.
ʻItʼs Pop Itʼs Artʼ
November 2006 - January 2007
Design Gallery Manager of a Pop Up Art Gallery and Shop, in central London, showcasing limited edition lyrical
silkscreen prints hand-drawn and designed especially for IPIA. A collaboration between designers Airside and EMI
Music Publishing UK. Including: Hosting one-off Charity events ft. the lyrical artists such as Lilly Allen, including press
activity and instore signing, marketing and artist liaison.
Qualifications & Certifications
Promotion & Illustration
University College for the Creative Arts
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.