Claim you profile
Currently I'm looking for the opportunity to gain experience / practice in accounting environment. I've just completed Diploma in Bookkeeping Level-2 at Derby Adult Learning Service and I'm forwarding to AAT qualification course
Light Engineers Ltd
• Mounting and stacking wooden pallets as part of a small manufacturing team.
• Approaching customers and Building contractors/companies. Develop commercial sales leads by searching for contacts and developing good third party communications.
Office Administrator/Accounts Assistant
• Accounts administration duties including producing, Purchase Orders and Invoices, monitor credit control customer liaison, daily post and bank run, diary scheduling coordinating transport, preparing and processing documents for accountant.
: Handel Weglem (Poland)
• Responsible for the smooth running the warehouse including daily updating the stock
• Complete all office duties from Inputting data and data analysis to electronic stock control and profit margins
• Product returns and customer advice on which products to buy.
Horticulture Assistant/Farm Manager Assistant
• Production/commercial horticulture - producing food crops and ornamental plants for sale to wholesalers, retailers, nurseries, garden centers and the public
• Operate a computer system to control doses of fertilizers
• Selling products and advising customers on layout and design of patio slabs
• Negotiate prices and arrange delivery to customers
• Building up effective relationships with other organisation and working resourcefully to maximize business opportunities
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more