Claim you profile
Driven in 4 season weather delivering mail in the rural areas of Maine and also delivered papers in Maine and Arizona
Rural Carrier Associate
February 2008 - January 2014
• Obtain signed receipts for registered, certified, and insured mail; collect associated charges; and complete any necessary paperwork.
• Sort mail for delivery, arranging it in delivery sequence.
• Deliver mail to residences and business establishments along specified routes by walking and/or driving, using a combination of satchels, carts, cars, and small trucks.
• Return to the post office with mail collected from homes, businesses, and public mailboxes.
• Turn in money and receipts collected along mail routes.
• Record address changes and redirect mail for those addresses.
• Hold mail for customers who are away from delivery locations.
• Bundle mail in preparation for delivery or transportation to relay boxes.
• Maintain accurate records of deliveries.
• Answer customers' questions about postal services and regulations.
• Provide customers with change of address cards and other forms.
• Report any unusual circumstances concerning mail delivery, including the condition of street letter boxes.
• Sell stamps and money orders.
Qualifications & Certifications
Chelmsford High School, Chelmsford MA
Adult Education and Purchasing
University of Lowell
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more