I am a straight forward person, focused on getting the job done in a professional, correct and fast manner.
I use my qualities- as persuasion, know- how, professional standards, devotion for the company, organized and innovative and mix this with my skills and experience and at last I deliver more than what was expected.
I am a team player, really supportive, determined, fast learner, challenges are my opportunities to confirm, and I can adapt to any kind of environment no matter how hard it can be at first sight.
Junior Financial Controller and Office Manager
Brown Forman Worldwide LLC Wilmington - Bucharest
May 2013 - August 2014
1. Financial support
- Monthly financial reports
- Cutting costs
- Budget forecast
- Contracts negotiation
2. Accounting support
- A&P- SG&A Invoice control/ Prodagio coding
- Monthly financial reports to direct reports
- Local Accounting provider coordination
- T&E Expense tracking and control
- Office Suppliers coordination
3. Country Manager Support
4. Office Organization/ Procedures Support
- Office supplies management
- TSG liaison/ Local IT Support
- HR liaison. Organize vacation schedules, outsourced promotion teams compensation
- Monitor office insurance agreements, lease contracts and subscriptions
- Keep Romania employees updated on BF policies
- Romania organization PR: Strategic partners gifting, birthdays, anniversaries
- Romania Country Manager
- SEE Finance Director
- Regional Accounting Manager
- Local brand teams
- Local Accounting provider
General Manager Assistant
GUYOMARC'H NUTRITIE ANIMALA- GUYOMARC'H ROMANIA SRL
January 2011 - January 2013
( MEMBER OF INVIVO NSA)
Assist the General Manager in organizing and planning daily activities, using judgment and taking decisions for day to day situations;
Offer administrative support and manage the access to the General manager by relaying instructions, information and following commitments through completion;
Manage the daily agenda: meetings, conferences, travels
Prepare and provides materials and presentations for the General Manager's meetings in a timely manner and highly qualitative standards; support in organizing events and planning activities for all employees;
Offer support in organizing the Budget, Reports and other documents for the Board Meetings;
Full support for all departments: HR, Accountancy, Commercial and marketing;
Administrative tasks: letters, notifications, bank statements, invoices registry, etc.
Assistant of the Country Operations Manager and Letting Manager
SOANE SIERRA PORTUGAL
May 2008 - May 2010
- The activities for the Operations Department:
- Customer Care activities:
Maintained a good relationship between the company and the tenants (discussing with them regarding the debts and organizing meetings for them with the Operations Manager in order to solve or to find the best solution for their problems.
- Reporting: creating the Occupancy Reports (Mall, Storages and Units), Mall Incomes, Tenant Mix Analyses, and Presentations. The activities for the Letting Department:- Reporting: I created and updated the Large Units Report (which contains the situation for each anchor tenant regarding the commercial proposal, the approval on the commercial conditions, the letter of approval, the draft of the contract and the comments on the contractual clauses, etc); the Executive Reports for the rest of the Projects (which contains also all the budgeted commercial conditions but for all units no matter which is the area and the number of the shop). Moreover I prepared also the Update Report regarding the ongoing projects for the Legal Department which includes all the documents requested for the shop opening, insurances and payments proofs. For this report my duty was to follow the dates from the contract for each transaction and each document the tenant has to deliver until the shop opening/ shopping center opening.
- Letting Agent activities:
• Organize and participate at meetings with tenants, new retailers and potential partners (nationals and internationals) for our company and present the projects of Sonae Sierra. Promote and sell the services offered by Sonae Sierra in Romania.
• Research on the market (national and international) and contact new retailers with a huge potential for our shopping centers/projects.
• Taking the pulse of the market by visiting the national shopping centers, reading the articles from the press related with the retailers activity, etc.
- Assistance/ Support for the Letting Manager and Agents: For each meeting I...
Qualifications & Certifications
Romanian American University
Economic High school Nr. 1
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more