Based on my experience derived from working as a Marketing Coordinator and Personal Assistance, I believe I may be an excellent candidate for many of your firm's searches.
Currently, I am the Marketing Coordinator and PA to the Marketing Director at McDonalds South Africa. I am responsible for Managing the Marketing Directors calendar and coordinating marketing projects with the agencies.I work well in both fast-paced, high-pressure environments or in relaxed environments.
Clearly I am in the process of exploring how to move forward with my career utilising my experience in Marketing and Projects coordination. Please review my abilities against your current clients' needs. Many of my assignments have required fast learning curves and I have consistently produced results beyond what was expected.
Titles are not always an indicator of the responsibilities of a position. However, my objective will most likely be met by positions such as Marketing Coordinator and Personal Assistant.
I would welcome a discussion regarding any possibilities of which you are aware.
MARKETING COORDINATOR & PA
Provide support to the Director of Marketing including coordination of marketing programs, special events. Communicate key brand activities to internal and external stakeholders, Work collaboratively with internal teams- Operation Department, Supply Chain Department, Constructions Department, Finance Department and Media Agency (OMD), Advertising Agency (DDB).
• Work with Marketing Director and outside agencies in the development and execution of advertising and media programs including assisting with media planning, interfacing with agencies and providing project management support.
• Under the guidance of the Marketing & Communications Director implement marketing calendar which includes trade promotions, above-the-line media promotions and consumer competitions.
• Coordination of the production of print and promotional items for marketing purposes - from concept and brief through to the delivery of finished material.
• Planning of marketing events while working within predefined budgets and to strict deadlines and report-back on these events
• Liaise with suppliers in general, and with designers regarding creative briefs.
• Update the marketing task schedule as and when new projects/adverts are initiated/booked
• Sending out communications regarding campaigns to the restaurants
• Marketing Department budget management.
• Execution of Campaigns
• Working with Store Managers on MSM (My Store Marketing) Campaigns to improve their sales.
• Calendar Management for the Marketing Director
• Book Meetings on behalf of the Marketing Director.
• Travel Management for the Marketing Team.
• Collaborate with the Purchasing and Inventory departments
• Place purchase orders; reconcile purchase orders against what was received.
Sail Sport Entertainment Midrand
Actively managed the day-to-day running of retained clients business and maintaining regular contact with them.
• Getting briefed by client and pitching new ideas to client.
• Assist in the preparation of strategic and tactical plans for clients.
• Follow up with clients.
• Preparing for and attending status meetings with clients.
• Constantly seeking fresh ideas and angles and discussing these with clients.
• Ensure that deliverables agreed to with clients are addressed and achieved.
• Prepare budgets.
• Select required suppliers and supervise suppliers.
• Supervise project execution.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
BIC Pen, Marainsburg
Provided a competent, efficient and friendly service to all customers, through identifying customers' needs and providing appropriate solutions, referring to qualified staff where relevant and ensuring BIC policy and procedures are adhered to.
• Making appointments to meet with customers to get new business
• Communicate all new product launches and pricing
• Control stock on hand of all POS items and the distributors thereof in line with the promotional programme
• Liase directly with international customers (Africa) and taking care of order entry.
• Monitor the levels of stock P.O.S. before, during and after promotions.
• Typing the export report and monitor the lead - time of each Export order
• Helping Customers to fill the credit application form.
• Other activities include Minutes taking for the Sales team meetings, mail merge and doing quotations for the customers
Liaising with clients and ensuring that the client's requirements are understood and queries resolved when conveying messages and preparing quotes. This occurs when typing up documents for the MD also when assisting the Estimating Department.
• Obtaining quotes and other requisite information from suppliers in order to formalise quotations
• Preparing and submitting quotations to clients
• Screening calls
• Managing the Managing Director's diary
• Booking travel arrangements as required/requested
• Preparing travel itineraries as required
• Updating Company's contacts List
• Housekeeping of the office
• Providing general office support as required
• Completing price increase letter to the suppliers
• Working with the planning department
Qualifications & Certifications