Seeking a challenging Analytical Chemist position where my experience can best be utilised, being responsible for a wide range of significant lab processes and duties, and able to cultivate solid organisational and communication skills to optimise my work in the lab as an Analytical and Development Chemist, Demonstrated Leadership ability, plus the Ability to work as a Team Member, Excellent written and oral communications skills, and furthermore, strong Time Management skills.
February 2002 - January 2014
Key Responsibilities Quality Control Laboratory
• Analysis of finished product and stability, using UPLC, HPLC, GC, AA, UV, IR and wet analytical techniques.
• Development and improvement of analytical methods for GC.
• Routine use of other standard laboratory equipment in the monitoring and quality control of pharmaceutical products.
• Solved many troubleshooting problems. Playing an important role as a team member.
• During my time in Sigma now ASPEN I have completed the entire custom field (calculations using Waters Empower 1,2 software) for all the products that Sigma produces. Each product involved on average 3 tests on HPLC or GC. I have also developed the template document to enable better understanding of the results generated from HPLC or GC analysis. Over this time the Company has seen significantly increased efficiency from the laboratory staff.
• Improved the methods for GC, to enable better understanding in applying these methods to the system.
• Training of other laboratory staff on GC operation, and manage the data entry to get the results with empower from HPLC and GC
Qualifications & Certifications
M.s.c. Analytical Chemist
Valle University - Cali- Colombia
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more