Johannesburg, GP, South Africa
I'm a young talented creative working at one of the best creative agency in the creative industry.(TBWA)
Art Direction, Copywriting Translator ( 4 South African
Art direction, Copywriting
Translator ( 4 South African Languages)
Blogging, Brand Communication
Research, Adobe Creative Suite
Video Editing with Final cut and Adobe Premierpro.
Juniour Artdirector, Copywriter. Photographer,Videographer, Video editor and Translator
TBWA \Hunt \Lascaris \Johannesburg
From March 2009
I have three years and eight months working experience at TBWA.
• I have worked on the ‘My Spar’ campaign where John Hunt asked me to go present in Durban and sell the work to client. (sold the idea)
• Tiger brands All Gold canned tomato products and Jam campaign where I recorded 15 radio spots on a single campaign. (client won awards as a result within their industry award shows)
• Standard bank Radio sponsorship campaign and won the 2010 bronze Leorie award.
• Tiger brands, Allsorts radio campaign won 2011 Gold Pendoring.
• Steers Radio Campaign won the 2012 Gold Pendoring.
Work I have assisted on.
• Bronze Cannes for the Zimbabwean the Voiceless campaign, I assisted as a photographer and I was the cinematographer.
• AD of the Month on E-graphics campaign, I assisted as a photographer and a cinematographer.
On most of the pitches we have had, I had to work on weekends on brand and consumer research that includes some of the brands like Amstel, Savanna, Status and Engine etc.
Qualifications & Certifications
NQF Level-2, NQF Level-3
Wits Language School
Dinokaneng Secondary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more