SQL Server Developer
BI Support Consultant. (Knowledge Integration Dynamics
From July 2012
Outsourced to Nampak, Sandton)
1. Responsible for work flow processors on various systems, including but limited to:
• MicroStrategy - user support for applications after development and implementation phase has been completed by BI team.
• SharePoint - user support for applications after development and implementation phase has been completed by BI team.
• QPR - user support for applications after development and implementation phase has been completed by BI team.
• Informatica - checking and maintaining of workflow procedures
Custom systems - Logging of calls by users and tracking progress in response to the call logged
* Escalating of problems which cannot be immediately resolved or require a more immediate and senior consultant to resolve.
• Morning operations - checking all systems for accuracy and completeness of process
♦ Completion of all documentation processes on available SharePoint system prior to start of business daily
• Narrowcast and scheduling - scheduling of reports/ data marts which have already been tested by users
2. Keeping up with industry trends and changes within the business intelligence field
3. Ensuring client confidentiality is kept all times
4. Maintaining a good working relationship with all clients and users
5. Monitoring ETL run (Informatica)
Flexnet Support Technician
March 2012 - June 2012
(Datacentrix, Outsourced to BATSA, Heidelberg)
Configuring and troubleshooting handheld scanners, • providing MES end user training • providing business process orientation to production engineers and technicians
Doing UATs (User Acceptance Testing) for the business
Providing end of shift report to team leader
Uphold the image of the IT department
Provide first line system support on project phase 2
August 2011 - March 2012
(Datacentrix, Outsourced to Exxaro)
Implementation of Citrix System, • Installation of Citrix • Troubleshooting, Support and Maintenance • migrating user data from local machine to network
Setting up computers, adding them to the domain and adding printers• Migrating information from outlook 2007 to outlook 2010• visiting client's sites to assist other technical staff • To support users remotely • Training End Users
December 2008 - August 2011
(Pick n Pay)
• assisting at the checkouts, customer service and shelf packing
Qualifications & Certifications
Vaal University of Technology
Vaal University Of Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more