Chief Financial Officer, Senior Business Controller.
Dynamic with Strong Communication Skills and a Passion for corporate and business Strategies, Administration, Finance and Control.
'Executive' with solid background as Chief Financial Officer and in management of Subsidiaries Multinational Companies.
Expert in management audit and reporting, intra-group finance, relationships with headquarters and with other business functions. Skill in the management of Production Sites and all HR issues, in the relationship with the trade unions and the internal representations. Job performances deemed outstanding by the companies about implement new systems for planning, monitoring and reporting procedures to support the management in the strategic decision making, even in complex organizational contexts in terms of corporate and the business. Skill in the management of human resources, build and manage high-performance teams, coaching and mentoring staff to maximise contributions. Analytical approach and management of business start-up where it matters to balance the different needs with the technical engineering, in conditions of high stress related to the critical situations.
Chief Financial Officer
Temporary Manager at Verbatim Italia
From May 2014
Interim Manager Finance and Administration and Member of the Board of Directors.
Relationships with Corporate Officers and main external Stakeholders.
Financial Statements, Operative Plans and Forecasts, Internal Reporting.
Customer service and credit limits management
Human Resources Management
Chief Financial Officer
November 2013 - March 2014
Business and annual plans, Statutory Accounts.
Development of Controlling function.
Analysis and evaluation of extra-ordinary operations such as mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures; superintendence of due diligence processes.
Fields of responsibility: Administration, Finance, Control and Human Resources.
Operations Manager, Chief Financial Officer and Consultant
Interlinings Italian Division
August 2008 - October 2012
To Nov. 2012 Interlinings Italian Division Sant'Omero (TE)
Company of interlining weave production - Consolidated turnover of € 30 million
Report to the General Partner in Italy and Head of Freudenberg Nonwovens Group
• Operations Manager at Marelli & Berta S.a.s. di Freudenberg SpA and Chief Financial Officer of the latter and its subsidiaries: MB Preform S.a.s. di Externa Holding S.r.l., Trasfotex S.r.l and Marelli & Berta
Interfodere di Externa Holding S.r.l.
• Consultant for Freudenberg S.p.A., Interlinings Italian mother Company.
• Management of Administration, Finance and Control, Human Resources, Customer Services, Information
Technology and logistics (shared with the Plant Director).
• Direction and supervision of all procedures related to the management control in order to ensure the correct processing and control of reporting, both in local and group level. Continuous improvement of
management control in order to optimize decision-making processes of the Executive Board, overseeing the economic and financial balance: analysis of the revenues and margins, cost and budget variances,
monitoring and forecast cash flows, valuation liquidity investments, products analysis ABC_XYZ and so forth
• Monitoring performance indicators in financial and economic to identify the growth opportunities and areas of business to reorganize or delete.
• Business plans and budgets preparation.
• Periodic reports (monthly, quarterly,
Chief Financial Officer
Marelli & Berta Sas di Freudenberg S.p.A
From October 2003
To Jul. 2008 Marelli & Berta Sas di Freudenberg S.p.A. Sant'Omero (TE)
Company of interlining weave production - Consolidated turnover of € 25 million
Manager - I referred to General Partner and Head of Freudenberg Interlining Italy
• Responsible for the financial statements of the three companies according to IFRS, submitted to Audit by
Ernst & Young and by Auditors in MB Preform SpA.
• Responsible for management audit with focus on to decisions 'make or buy', quantification of industrial
costs and pricing for sale.
• Setting-up three-year and annual plans.
• Responsible for monthly closings including budget, performance, cash flow forecasts, investments.
• "Speaker" of the group to "Headquarters", about all the main operating activities (excluding production and HSE) including extraordinary.
• Supervisory relationship with the trade unions internal and external with full powers about hiring and firing (excluding executives ).
• Management of financial issues concerning dealings with the "Treasury" of Headquarters and responsible for participation of the companies into the systems 'Cash-pooling' and 'Netting'.
• Direct responsibility or supervision of the IT department, customer service, purchasing, HSE.
• Modernization of the management system based on standard costs, making far more reliable the calculation of selling prices.
• Alignment of Intercompany prices to European rules and Mother Company instructions. Despite the usual exceptions required by the sales team, an audit by the Corporate certified that more than 95% of
prices were adhering the rules, and the exceptions were easily justifiable.
• Achieved standards about administrative and accounting management according with IFRS and with the
German Multinational, despite an undersized structure. During the recent audit by the Corporate, zero
findings type "A" ("significant") were detected, the 1st case...
From May 2002
To Oct. 2003 Ahlstrom Turin SpA - Division Coated-One-Side Ascoli Piceno (AP)
Manufacturer of paper for printing and flexible packaging.
Executive- I referred to CEO
• Direct and constant support to the CEO, mainly in the elaboration of a new structure and functioning of the
• Involved in the discussion and verification of business strategies and their implementation programs.
• Planning business plans, budgets and financial statements (IFRS).
• Setting-up profitability by product line and customer account consumption of raw materials.
• Member of the project team 'a-plus', similar to the more well-known six-sigma, to improving the production
process (less waste, better quality, etc..).
• Preparation of the statutory accounts for the Ascoli Piceno plant.
• Relationships with external auditors, tax and legal advisers.
•Optimization of the production process at continuous cycle with reduction of changeover times and production of rejects.
• Change in product mix with raised margins on sales.
• Improvement of the Divisional structure and alignment of Stenay (FR) site to the strategic and operational
Director Finance and Administration
Teleco Cavi SPA. / Teleco Fibre SpA
From March 1996
To May 2002 Teleco Cavi SPA. / Teleco Fibre SpA. Roseto degli Abruzzi (TE)
Company production of fiber optic cables for telecommunications, owned over the years to multinationals Siemens and Corning before moving to individual properties.
Executive - I referred to CEO and Properties
• General Ledger (statutory and U.S. GAAP), Cost Accounting and Reporting, Treasury, Legal, Tax and
• Management of 15 resources, coordinating activities and taking care professional development.
• Relationship with the equivalent functions in the different companies of the group and in U.S. headquarter.
• Setting-up budget, accounts management (U.S. GAAP) and statutory accounts.
• Involved in meetings of management for discussion and verification of business strategies and their
• Optimizing resource about information system in the areas of competence.
• Relationships with external auditors, tax and legal advisers, auditors, board of directors.
• Member of the project team for SAP implementation.
• Responsibility for management of the company over a period of several months in which the entire
management was replaced.
• Implementation of accounting for cost centers.
• Implementation of SAP modules FI and CO, in cooperation with IT department.
Qualifications & Certifications
Open University Business School
University of Chieti
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more