Marketing Creative Advisor
Regional Austrian Company
April 2013 - September 2013
• Worked as a marketing design advisor, taking the role to come up with new
creative vision, plans, and ideas to reach out for our customers and thus
growing sales and reaching various market segments.
• Worked as a fashion designer and presenting new ideas and samples. One of my major contributions was a design of a "cold abaiah" that utilizes special
textile material (cold in the summer) especially for the Middle East.
Sales Adviser and Art Consultant
Warde Curtains and Furniture Textiles
August 2011 - August 2012
• Worked in close collaboration with interior designers to meet customers'
• Relied on my knowledge of art/design in leading customers toward ideal
Amman's Street Art Fair
• My paintings were shown in Amman's Street Art Fair.
• My paintings were shown in several of Amman's art fairs.
2002 • Designed book covers for publications in Amman and Beirut.
Dulux Paints Showroom, Amman
February 2008 - August 2008
• Combined my knowledge of art/design with my communication skills to create an optimal sales process.
• Assisted customers in a purchase which was in line with their design and budget needs.
Cluster Graphic Designer
Marriott Hotels Jordan
November 2003 - August 2007
• Designed various posters, promotions, menus, and special events.
• Initiated new promotional ideas for the hotels.
• Assisted the marketing and sales team in promoting the hotel.
• Dealt with printing houses to execute design production.
• Coordinated with the media on the use of the promotional material.
Guest Relations Officer
The Jordan Valley Marriott Dead Sea Resort and Spa
November 2002 - November 2003
• Participated with the opening team of the hotel.
• Worked in the preparations of the World Economic Forum, 2001.
• As an independent artist and fashion designer, I was interviewed by local TV
channels and magazines to share my experience in both the art and fashion
• Launched a clothing line, Lulu Cammel. The line is inspired by local culture and is made from local produce. Lulu Cammel's designs were featured in a
number of Amman's fashion venues.
The Intercontinental Hotel, and Dunes Club
I was featured as a main model in fashion shows on Arabic heritage and culture at various venues in Jordan: Amman's Citadel, The Sheraton Hotel,
The Intercontinental Hotel, and Dunes Club.
Qualifications & Certifications
Applied Science University
General Secondary Education
Abdul Hamid Sharaf School
Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement
Rosary College School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more