Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
July 2010 - January 2011
• Dealing with customers using excellent customer service
• Sorting out stock, shelving
• Operating the till/dealing with cash
Life in the UK Test Supervisor
• Greeting and assisting candidates
• Validating candidates
• Supervising candidates
• Verifying Identifications
• Undertaking all test supervising duties
• Writing incident reports
National Careers Advisor
East Birmingham Community Forum
• Provide comprehensive high quality Careers Advice
• Maintaining high quality in Action Plans
• Liaising with contractors, via telephone and email
• Managing statistics, KIP's, Targets
• Managing case loads
• Tracking customers
• Dealing with Customer complaints
• Liaising with internal and external agencies.
• Typing letters, reports, case studies and minutes
• Managing Targets
• Verifying Documents.
• Making appropriate referrals
• Attending Local event to promote services
• Supervising, observing and training staff.
• General Administration duties
• Meeting learner's requirements and supporting them to progress with their literacy, numeracy, IT and employability skills.
• Ensuring monthly targets are met and achieved
• Enrolling clients on to Learndirect system with accuracy.
• Helping Learners achieve their personal learning goal
• Helping Learners to complete their course(s) and achieve their qualifications
• Offering support to Learners
• Marking Initial assessments/diagnostics and able to complete Learning Map
• Completing ILP's Tutor notes, and ensuring high quality is maintained in Students folders
duties, , filing, photocopying
• Booking appointments on the system
• Following up appointments
• Data entry on spreadsheets and ensuring the information is correct and accurate
• Recording data and information onto spreadsheets
• Typing letters for the Job Centre to confirm learner's attendance
• Responsible for frontline organistaion
• Administrative duties: data entry, filing, photocopying,
• Excellent eye for detail, as identifying errors in projects and amending them before they start.
• Responding to complex level telephone, face to face and written enquiries from customers, Councilors, legal representatives, agencies
• Assist with training of other members of staff and new employees in use of systems and office procedures.
• Ensuring all policies and procedures are up to date
• Dealing with customers who have problems/issues of a complex nature, dealing with aggressive and pressurizing customers and situations and handling them effectively using initiative and good customer service skills.
Qualifications & Certifications
in house training
Hodge Hill Girls School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more