Junior Network Engineer
I am an aspiring enthusiastic Junior Network Engineer with the necessary drive and determination needed to resolve complex networking issues. I possess effective organisational skills and excellent working knowledge.
From September 2012
Duties & responsibilities: Evaluate Calls from Trade partners as well as
Vodacom Direct, when clients have logged disputes
● Link AMWAY IBOs
● Provide backdated calculations for AMYWAY Clients
● Processing of Dealer ID swap
Back office Admin (SRM)
April 2012 - September 2012
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Resolve queries from the call centre
• Arrange parcel collection
• Premature cancellation of contract
• Upgrade reversals
• Manual issuing of sim cards
• Tallyman system
• Process Credits & Refunds
• Trade partner escalations
Vodacom PTY LTD
June 2011 - April 2012
Designation: After Sales Call Centre Agent
Duties & Responsibilities: Take incoming calls
● Activation of new lines
● Parcel tracking (delivery status)
● Cancellation of new applications
● Exchange faulty devices
● Swap deals
● Issuing of new SIM cards
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
August 2009 - August 2010
• Take incoming calls) inbound call centre) resolving queries,
• Customer liaising, debt collection,
• Signing up new customers
• Handling refund in the case of over payment (faulty payment device)
• Provide a constant and high quality service support to clients on a day-to-day basis by:
• Logging, responding and resolving incoming telephone,
• providing personalized and proactive service that Increases client satisfaction by:
• Anticipating client needs via research and greater client familiarity.
• Developing clients' knowledge.
• Encouraging them to make full use of Service Advisory Features and services.
• Managing and meeting clients' expectations.
• Consistently meeting or exceeding the standard turnaround deadlines for all query Monitoring and managing personal query workload.
• Requesting additional support for the research/answer of complex queries. Effectively utilizing all Intranet/Howguide resources to resolve client issues.
• Communicating effectively to all customers to ensure they receive a professional, Efficient and high-level renewal service at a cost-effective price.
• Continuing to explore, consider and understand both internal client requirements and provide quality solutions.
Performing the day-to-day servicing of clients in support of the Client Service Centre and other teams as needed.
February 2009 - June 2009
Responsibilities - Loan Sales
Qualifications & Certifications
Mpuluzi High school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more