Claim you profile
1. Manage, motivate and organize people
2. Oral and written communication
3. Conflict resolution
4. Negotiation skills
7. Understand the relationship between Business and IT
8. Systems development life-cycle
9. PRINCE2 Foundation
IT Service Desk Analyst
ISG Technology Ltd
August 2007 - August 2008
1. Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries.
2. Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email.
3. Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes.
4. 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as Blackberrys, Laptops, PCs and Printers.
5. Troubleshoot basic network issues such as ADSL broadband issues.
6. Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team.
7. Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system (Hornbill SupportWorks).
8. Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
9. To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
10. Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends.
11. Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required.
12. Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts and reset passwords.
13. To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
ISG Technology Ltd
Over the past three and a half years, I have been providing administrative support and project support at ISG Technology’s client site PRS for Music. This involved an internal IT upgrade and user moves. I have also taken ultimate responsibility of ownership of all customer incidents / service request logged by the ISG Service Desk. I have been responsible for tracking and progress chasing of incidents to conclusion and in line with SLA’s and quality standards.
Qualifications & Certifications
BSc (Hons) Business Information Technology
London South Bank University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more