i'm gud for electrician nd i've gud knowledge of electrician
Up to February 2014
Last date of receipt of application-14.03.2014
1. Applications are invited in prescribed proforma for Apprentice Training under Apprentiship Act-1961 from the candidates who have passed High School with atleast 50% marks and completed ITI in the Trade given below as well as fulfilling the following conditions with communal break-up as under:-
Sl. No. Trade No. of seats Total
SC ST OBC UR
1 Fitter 36 18 65 121 240
please mention Yes/No (Enclose certificate)
(b) If you are ward of Ex. Serviceman, please mention - Yes/No
12. Percentage (%) of Marks obtained in Matriculation 10th class (10 + 2 system)
% of marks in figure % of marks in word
NB: Attach attested copy of Matriculation 10th class (10 + 2 system) and Mark Sheet.
6 3 11 19 39
Total 63 31 114 214 422
* The above reservation have been made on the basis of Rly Bd's letter no-E(MPP) 2002/6/10 dated-31.12.2002 & Rule-5 schedule II A of Apprentices rules-1991. In case of non availability of the requisite number of OBC candidates remaining seat will be filled up by the general candidate.
9 Electronics Mechanic 11 5 19 35 70
C. In the notified Trade, reservation for Ex-serviceman
June 2005 - May 2006
the permissible Trades, reservation for Physically Handicapped will be 03% as per extant rules for HH/VH/OH (Authority: - Rly Bd's letter no- E (MPP) 2005/6/11 dt. 15.05.2006).
C. In the notified Trade, reservation for Ex-serviceman, Armed Force Personnel and their dependent children will be 03% as per Rly Bd's letter no: - E (MPP) 2002/6/10, dt.31.07.2006.
2. Educational/Technical Qualification:-
Candidates must have passed matriculation/10th class (10 + 2 system) or equivalent recognised examination from recognized Board/University with not less than 50% Marks and must have ITI Degree (NCVT) in the Trades notified above. Candidates without ITI Degree in the Trades need not apply. Appearing candidates in above examination also need not to apply. The candidates who have already completed their training under Apprentices Act-1961 from any Institute/Establishment are not eligible to apply under this notification. Only those candidates can apply who are in possession of certificates for above Educational/Technical qualifications. No extra weightage will be granted to the candidates having higher qualification.
3. Age: Age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2014.
(a) The age of UR candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 24 years i. e. the to 01.01.1999.
(b) The age of OBC candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 27 years i. e. the date of birth should be within 01.01.1987 to 01.01.1999.
(c) The age of SC & ST candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 29 years i. e. the date of birth should be within 01.01.1985 to 01.01.1999.
(d) Persons with Disability:-
(i) The age of UR candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 34 years.
(ii) The age of OBC candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 37 years.
(iii) The age of SC & ST candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 39 years.
(e) Ex. Serviceman
The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex. Serviceman up to the...
4 2 8 15 29
3 Welder (G&E) 2 1 3 6 12
4 Electrician 3 1 5 9 18
June 2002 - June 2011
Rly Bd's M.C.no
July 2002 - August 2002
- 08/2002 dt. 22.07.2002 and Instructor's order as well as the condition of Apprenticeship contract will have to be accepted by the trainees. In case of any disobedience, their training will be terminated.
5 Stipend during the training: As per extant rules
6. Selection procedure:-
No written or viva-voice test will be conducted in this regard. The candidates obtaining highest marks in the Matriculation/10th class (10 + 2 system) or equivalent recognised examination and passed ITI in designated Trades will be called for verification of genuineness of educational certificates and other related documents and physical fitness. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates called for above verification. The admitted candidates will be required to qualify the requisite medical tests as per the provisions of Indian Railway Medical Manual.
In first phase, candidates equal to 1.25 times of total no. of slots for training of Act-Apprentices will be considered for verification of original testimonials and their Physical Fitness. If the prescribed quota could not be achieved due to absence of candidates, the merit list prepared may be gone down by maximum another 1.25 times or by actual nos. of shortfall (1:1 basis), whichever is less to achieve the total no. of slots. (Authority: - GM (P)/ECR's L. No. Ãlhvkj@, pvkjMh@HkRkÊ , DV vÁsafVl, dt. 14.11.2011)
7 Fee: UR & OBC Candidates are required to attach Indian Postal Order of 40/- payable in favour of FA & CAO, East Central Railway/Hajipur, payable at Patna as processing fee. SC/ST/PH/Ex. Serviceman/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
8. Enclosure of documents: - Copies of all documents/certificates i.e Birth, Educational & Technical (ITI), Caste, Relationship Certificate, Physically Handicapped certificate duly attested by the Gazetted Officer along with the IPO of processing fee are required to be attached with the application form.
9. Last date of application: -
Last date for receipt of...
M. M. T. M
will be executed between the Apprentice and employer. The apprenticeship contract or agreement should be registered in RDAT/ Kanpur within three months. All conditions of this Contract / Agreement will be complied by the candidates. (Authority: - Rly Bd's letter No-E (MPP) 2001/6/8 dt. 28.09.2001)
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more