Looking for seasonal full time work in Galway city. I have experience as a waitress and barmaid. Would love to work as a operator in a factory or in retail.
Barmaid/ Kitchen porter
Caroline Mc Namara
May 2012 - August 2012
(0871496644) Fanny O Deas Bar and Restaurant, Lissycasey, Co Clare
Title: Barmaid/ Kitchen porter
• I worked as a barmaid and kitchen porter in a busy restaurant
• I served customers and took orders, handled bills and assisted the head chef in the kitchen
Primary School Teacher's Assistant
Pat Mc Namara
February 2010 - February 2010
(Flagmount National School Principal)
• I observed the teaching methods used in the primary school as I am interested in this career.
• I also supervised some classes and taught some subjects such as Mathematics to 6th class.
• Part of my work experience also involved general administration duties.
June 2010 - February 2011
• I worked part-time in a public house in my local town.
• I interacted with and serve customers.
• I cleaned up after hours, change barrels and tilled up after the nights work.
Title: Midwifery student
• I worked for many months on midwifery and general nursing placements in Galway University Hospital, Merlin Park Hospital and Portiuncula Hospital Ballinasloe and Mayo general hospital.
• I have worked 13 hour shifts in a stressful environment which shows that I would cope well in a busy environment.
• I had a lot of contact with the general public which shows I would be good with customers and would as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Qualifications & Certifications
Scariff Community College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more