Team player, good communication and human relation skills, effective and smart achievement of designated responsibilities.
Internal auditor/cash officer/customer service relation
March 2008 - August 2011
Examines the accuracy and completeness of records and procedures for internal control to safeguard Bank assets and ensures areas of the Bank are in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and laws.
*Attempt to resolve issues and problems with customer’s accounts
*Ensure that transactions are properly, documented and accounted for and are within properly approved limits.
*To monitor the legal and regulatory implications of the firms businesses also to maintain the IT and support services infrastructure
* Receive and respond to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction Details, statements and fees and charges
* Open new accounts/Closing accounts
* Alterations to existing savings and cheque accounts
* Inquiries for home, car and personal loans
Inquiries on internet services
Handling cash transactions and cash balancing
Set up periodical payment authorities on accounts
Promote bank products and services
Change statement of account cycles
Identify customer needs
*Refer customers to appropriate banking services and representatives
* Ensures that cash management and loan approval procedures are adequate, functional and established in accordance with regulations, industry practices and top management's directives.
* Monitors periodic cash flows to detect business performance trends
* Evaluates daily cash levels and ensures they meet short-term operating needs and long-term project financing requirements
My South Africa
Qualifications & Certifications
Abia State Polytechnic ,Nigeria
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more