Claim you profile
- Part time
10 Years experience in Administration Duties. Covering a range of skills, such as, Telephone answering, taking messages, filing, photocopying, data entry, typing up letters and Minutes of Meeting, Taking Minutes of Meeting. Managing petty cash, audio typing and meeting and greeting Visitors. Use of Word, Corel Word perfect, Open Office and Excel applications. NVQ 2 and 3 in Business Administration.
Assistant Office Administrator
Intermediate Care Service
Working on my own initiative and as part of a Team, my role was to provide a range of administration and secretarial skills for the Intermediate Care Service within the NHS and Bristol City Council. Some of these skills included:
• Answering the telephone to Staff internally and externally
• Meeting and greeting Visitors internal/external
• Taking medical referrals over the phone and inputting them onto the computer system
• Filing all paperwork current and for archiving
• Typing up letters and Minutes of Meeting
• Attending weekly Team meetings and taking Minutes of Meeting
• Composing Excel spreadsheets when requested
• Ensuring that the up-keep of the building was maintained e.g. liaising with the maintenance company - reporting any problems
• Sending Faxes for the Rehabilitation Team
• Ordering stationery.
Worked alongside a Team of Fundraisers, in a call centre environment, raising money for children with Cerebral Palsy.
• Made out-going calls to members of the Public
• Attended training programmes to maintain high levels of achievement.
Sales Process Assistant
Royal Bank of Scotland
Using my interpersonal skills, this job involved working within a Team of Sellers and Additional Administration Staff. Both consisted of office based Staff and Worker's on the field. My job was to liaise with these members of staff and deliver exceptional listening and communicator skills. Both in writing and verbally. Some of the duties I provided in this job are as follows:
• Answering Phones and liaising with Sellers regarding weekly Stat figures
• Inputting these figures into our internal computer system
• Transferring calls to their relevant destination
• Attending Sales process Team meetings.
Contract Construction Consultants Limited
• Answering the telephone - Taking messages, diverting calls, typing a record and composing a Telephone Note of all depth phone calls
• Composing and typing up Minutes of Meeting
• Typing up letters and making amendments where necessary
• Typing up Legal documents
• Photocopying and collating legal documents, ready for dispatch
• Printing off and binding Seminar brochures, advertising the company to potential Clients
• Attending weekly Team meetings
• Attending Seminars
• Setting up the meeting room with refreshments for Team meetings
• Meeting and greeting Clients
• Replenishing stamps and cashing in cheques at local bank
Qualifications & Certifications
Worle Community School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more