Master of Arts in Italian Cinema
Italian Language Speaker
Malta-Italy Project Officer
From May 2014
Appen Talent Network
-Content validation, generation triggers for browsers, feed provider research
-Grammar generation, translation, judging and labelling
-URL deep links evaluation
Translator (Italian-English) Freelance
From May 2014
English Language Teacher
May 2014 - September 2014
- Teacher of English on part time basis.
Link School of English
March 2013 - September 2013
, Swieqi, Malta.
- Providing fast, friendly and genuine accommodation services to foreign students according to their specifications.
- Building friendly relationships with host families and search for new ones in the whereabouts of the school.
- Building a database platform for easy access with regards to host family availability.
- Issuing host family accommodation payments on a monthly basis.
- Maximising school revenue through promotions and special offers using social media.
- Provide assistance to students throughout their stay on a 24/7 basis.
- Organizing fun and cultural extra-curricular activities around Malta for foreign students.
- Preparing "welcome packs" to students as their first point of reference.
- Answering phone calls, queries and requests from host families and students regarding courses and excursions available.
- Assisting Directors of school with Visa applications for Non-EU Students.
ICT Multilingual Consultant / VIP Customer Support
September 2013 - August 2014
Value11 Consulting Ltd. Sliema, Malta
-Organization of ICT and IT related events in Malta and abroad according to client's needs and requests.
- Native language IT support to telepartner account services.
- Native language IT campaigns through online marketing and social media.
- Telemarketing and telesupport to clients and individuals.
- Database target intelligence by country, language, company size, number of physical and virtual servers etc.
Online Account Manager & Customer Support
April 2012 - July 2012
, Gzira, Malta.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone and email.
- Investigating and understanding customers' needs to be able to provide them with the adequate financial package.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers (using CRM platform).
- Analyzing the financial market for new investment opportunities.
- Explaining financial notions to prospective clients wanting to trade on the foreign exchange market.
- Team leader of South Italian Market.
- Handling and deviating phone calls from Italian clients.
- Meeting other team leaders to discuss possible improvements within the customer service department.
- Keeping myself up-to-date with investment products and their frequent changes on the financial market.
Italian Speaking Credit Control Manager
Fire Malta Ltd
September 2010 - March 2012
(an affiliate of Fire S.p.A), Luqa, Malta.
- Keeping accurate customer details and account records of Italian clients.
- Managers and directors where based in Sicily and this involved in working under minimum supervision.
- Team leader of the collection department and administrator of Maltese branch.
- Regular customer support by phone, fax and email.
- Decision taking tasks to reach the monthly targets.
- Promoting customer goodwill.
- Handling queries and resolving problems along company guidelines and legal policies.
- Controlling the handover of calls, faxes for a better management of tools and resources.
Qualifications & Certifications
B.A General in Italian and Linguistics
University of Malta
Part of Master of Arts Degree in Italian
Università degli Studi di Roma Tre
Master of Arts (by research)
University of Malta
English and Italian
G.F. Abela Junior College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more