Claim you profile
Seasoned Meetings and Travel Professional with an extensive leadership background in corporate meetings, incentives and trade shows, including solid business development and account expansion success. Meetings industry thought leader recognized for developing and managing highly effective strategic meetings management campaigns.
Business Owner - Direct Sales
Mary Kay Cosmetics
From October 2011
• Successful prospecting through pre-qualified leads, cold calling, trade shows and networking resulting in achievement of consistent quarterly awards and recognition.
• Set and achieve direct sales revenue and team expansion goals by providing best-selling skincare, on-trend color cosmetics, fragrances and body care products to clients through individual appointments and group parties.
• Identify and develop a personal team of Independent Consultants in support of expansion goals. Provide leadership, training and proven strategies to support overall revenue and team building objectives.
• Outstanding sales achiever; currently ranked #2 in YTD Unit Sales (out of 85+) and #8 in Area Sales (out of 2,000+). Currently on target for Mary Kay career car as a result of achieving sales and team building success.
Global Account Manager, Strategic Projects
Starite, Inc. / The Active Network
May 2010 - October 2013
● Responsible for the overall expansion and success of enterprise-wide meetings technology platform for assigned account portfolio in the life sciences, technology, financial and consumer products verticals.
● Provided consultation to Fortune 500 clients in developing and implementing comprehensive reporting attributes and metrics to measure and benchmark global meeting programs to support SMMP initiatives.
● Successfully prospected for new accounts, delivered sales presentations and negotiated contracts for both software and professional services.
● Deliver proven strategies linked to clients' business priorities, including stakeholder management, best practices, benchmarking, compliance, adoption, cost savings, risk mitigation, preferred partner programs, HCP reporting and global duty of care.
● Played key role in developing and presenting competitive RFP’s delivering on client business objectives and strong value propositions as well as maximizing profitability and long-term growth to the organization.
Meeting Services Manager
Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
January 2006 - May 2010
● Director-level position providing leadership and direction to the Travel, Meeting Services, Strategic Hotel Sourcing and administrative teams.
● Developed and executed upon Strategic Meetings Management initiatives resulting in a 300% increase in compliance and a 24% overall cost savings within the first 18 months.
● Translated organizational business objectives into POA's, measurable metrics and key performance indicators resulting in a 300% overall growth in adoption in an18 month period.
● Responsible for the oversight of over $40M in annual meeting spend, including strategic hotel sourcing, negotiation and contracting to meeting overall key objectives of each meeting or group travel incentive program.
● Established, managed and leveraged supplier relationships in key spend categories; conduct annual supplier business reviews measuring accomplishment of agreed-upon SLA's and KPI’s, appropriate resource allocation and performance-driven objectives.
Director of Production
The Anthony Robbins Companies
December 2004 - January 2006
● Responsible for leadership of the Production team and overall delivery of over 200 events, both domestic and international.
● Responsible for the overall performance of the strategic hotel sourcing program, preferred suppliers and metrics.
● Led cross-functional teams to strategically align content, design, delivery, production, marketing and sales divisions.
● Full P&L responsibility for all events, including the re-costing of international events, resulting in all events within or under budget.
Amgen USA, Inc.
Manager, Meeting Planning & Trade Shows
March 2003 - October 2004
● Responsible for the overall leadership of the meeting planning and tradeshow team dedicated to supporting the nephrology business unit.
● Responsible for sourcing and planning of all assigned programs through final billing.
● Led the cross functional planning teams in the development and implementation of business unit brand plans and meeting/tradeshow budget agreements exceeding $11M in support of sales, marketing and sales training objectives.
● Managed preferred supplier relationships including the overall calibration with established processes and success metrics. Conducted annual business reviews.
Director of Catering & Conference Services
The Ritz-Carlton Huntington Hotel & Spa
September 2001 - March 2003
● Executive Committee level position responsible for leading the Catering, Conference Services and Conference Concierge teams.
● Align with sales to set and achieve annual occupancy, average daily rate and revenue goals.
● Complete P&L responsibility (including sales goals) for over $10M in group business revenue as well as ordinary and capital expense budgets.
● Accurately forecast group business pick up revenue for rooms as well as food and beverage.
● Develop and manage key account relationships.
● Developed and implemented key operational and service delivery best practices, resulting in hotel ranking in top five in Gallup Performance measurements within the Ritz-Carlton Hotels portfolio.
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more