My aim and objectives in the field of Water resources is to achieve convergence between water availability and demand in both space and time through the modification of hydrological cycle.
This makes me very interested in thinking of working for any water Resources Company’s by contributing my effort to the goals, success and growth of the company.
I am ambitious person and highly skilled Hydrologist professionals that have fully knowledge about water resources management. For instance, dam construction, flood control and drainage improvement, watershed management, pollution abatment, drought and sediment or salinity control etc.
• And I need to have plan evaluation which may lead to changes in goals and objectives, re-appraisal of available resources and plan modification.
• I have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people.
• I will assist in water conservation.
• Environmental preservation for they may project water shortages.
• To analyze the quality of potential water sources or monitors the inflow and outflow of reservoirs.
• As professional Hydrologist I need to forecast and help to prepare a region for condition such as Flooding, drought and the formation and melting of ice.
• As hydrologist I study the feasibility of water mechanism or routing projects or to determine the possible effects of activities such as drilling, land development and bridge construction on local waters.
Highly Skilled Hydrologist Professionals That Have Fully Knowledge About Water Resources Management
To analyze the quality of potential water sources or monitors the inflow and outflow of reservoirs.
As professional Hydrologist I need to forecast and help to prepare a region for condition such as Flooding,drought and the formation of ice melting.
From February 2012
(February, 2012 till date).
• GIS and Remote Sensing includes Data mining and assimilation, GIS and Remote sensing technologies and products, Hydro informatics, Software and tools.
• Hydrology Hydrological modelling, Flood management, Global hydrologic cycle, Urban hydrology, Eco-hydrology.
• Water Resources Water resources modeling, Integrated water resources management and planning, Reservoir management, Water resources management system, Dam development, Water transfer.
• Environment Water quality modeling, Pollutant fate and transport in reservoirs, rivers and lakes, Groundwater quality modelling, River and dam restoration, Ecosystem diversity and integrity.
• Management of the downstream impacts of dams operation Ogun- Oshun River Basin Development Authority, Nigeria (O-ORBDA) experience and Hydropower dams.
• Laboj Water Company, a division of Gani Great Nig Ltd: Abeokuta, Nigeria (May, 2010 - October 2011)
Position: Company Hydrologist and Water Analyst
• BLUE CROSS NIG LTD, EWANG ESTATE, GOVERNMENT QUATERS, ABEOKUTA, NIGERIA (NOVEMBER 2011- JAN 2012)
POSITION: COMPANY GENERAL MANAGER AND HYDROLOGIST
PROFESSIONALS REGISTRATION QUALIFICATION:
• Member: Nigerian Committee on Large Dams (NICOLD) 2009 till Date
• South African Council for Natural Scientific Professions: (SACNASP) Professional Certificated Natural Scientist, Level A in Water Resources Science (19th September, 2012), REG NO: 200111/12.
• South African Qualification Authority: (SAQA), Bachelor of Science Level 8, 23rd April, 2012
• Artificial Neural Network Model for Hydropower Reservoir Operation
• Effect of Climate Change on urban towns and water resources
• Chaotic and ANN approach for water resources and environmental management
• Development of solid wastes and wastewater models for urban and semi urban areas
Self employed as sole owner of company based in Abeokuta
Lot Engineering Nigeria
From February 2009
Nigeria with specialization in:
• Geophysical Survey Techniques to investigate the aquifers in water exploration in sedimentary and basements formation
• Scientific Data acquisition, analysis of the data and interpretation of result in using the modern up-to date equipment in the process of field information.
• Installation of sub- mersible pumps, overhead tanks and pipe networking for water Distribution in Ijebu- Ode, Nigeria.
• Environmental Impacts Assessment of proposed logging of Ondo and Ogun State
Hydrogeologist and Civil engineering
Department of Design and Construction
March 2008 - June 2008
Construction of small earth dam for Farm Settlement and Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, South -West, Ogun -State, Nigeria.
water scientist and hydrologist
Abeokuta Metropolis Ogun-State
October 2008 - December 2008
in Abeokuta Metropolis Ogun-State, South- West, Nigeria to see whether the Quality meet International Standards for Drinking Water"
OGUN-OSHUN RIVER BASIN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY - Abeokuta
Department of Hydrology and Hydro
August 2007 - September 2007
Industrial attachment Training - Hydro meteorological Data Collection (industrial attachment training): Hydrological Sounding Techniques / Hydrographic profile using gauge, calibrated gauge plate, calibrated witch, current meter.
Department of Hydrology and Hydro
October 2007 - February 2008
• Industrial Attachment Training - Hydro geological Techniques of Oil Exploration using the investigation of the field Gravity and Magnetic Survey in Ondo and Ogun- state, Nigeria.
• Industrial attachment training: Water treatment Plant: Assessment of potability, physico-chemical and bacteriological parameters, comply with standards stipulated by World Health Organization (WHO) and Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON).
GEOPHYSICAL SURVEY INVESTIGATIONS FOR LOCATING A PRODUCTIVE BOREHOLE AT GELE ODUN, VIA OWODE
2.0 Abstract/Job Summary
Geophysical site investigation for sitting a viable point for ground water exploitation was carried out at the premises of GELE ODUN, VIA OWODE EGBA AREA, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE.
Electrical resistivity approach of geophysical methods was adopted with Wenner array for horizontal profiling and Schlumberger configuration for depth or vertical electrical sounding to delineate basement weak zone and lithologic depth respectively.
To suitable located the borehole point 6points were examined using profiling. The best point, i.e. the least resistive point, point 2 was sounded for better vertical resol ution (see the sketch map and the profile chart).
The curve type encountered in the study is the KH-curve type, which is a good indicative curve for groundwater exploration/exploitation. The obtained sounding parameter suitably established the overburden depth of (20.0m) and feasible total drill of (40.0m) characterizes the sounded point.
3.0 Methodology & result presentation
Electrical Resistivity approach was adopted for the study work at the premises of GELE ODUN, VIA OWODE EGBA AREA, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE.
The theory involves measuring of the earth resistance by sending a fairly large current I(mA) into the ground and recording the response as potential difference ΔV (mV). The plotted resistivity values were obtained by using the working relations below.
For wenner array,
a= inter-electrode spacing
For Schlumberger configuration
Qualifications & Certifications
Management and Hydrology
UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE
Alapoti High School, ado- odo ota, Ogun state ,Nigeria
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more