Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Chief Technical Officer, with Technical Management Project Skill is highly interested to work in Network telecommunication field, where personal skill leads to the professional excellence.
Management and NDC, OPCO SIMBOX committee, network control and quality etc
13. Implementing processes and procedures for the network operation and maintenance.
14. Generate all Radio, Core KPI's statistics to check if we are getting KPI's target giving by
15. Operation and Maintenance (Sore and Radio Daily Management with Head of services)
16. Manage Interconnect project with others both national and International operators and all
Roamings International Aspects.
17. Follow up Technical Integration for Links and Traffics with all head of division
18. Make Developpement and process for all Technical department
19. Managed International and National Roaming Project
20. Vendors principal Interface for BOQ Analysis regarding technical and financial offers.
21. Principal Interface for all technical issues with Regulator ARTCI (Frequency Bandwidth
Management and NDC, OPCO SIMBOX committee, network control and quality etc )
22. LTE and WIFI solution Analysis, Suppliers negotiation for solution planning and validation for
DATA commercial Project
23. Head of 45 Persons as AIRCOMM Technical STAFF.
24. PROJECT Managed: GSM 2G CAFÉ MOBILE TECHNICAL LAUNCH and EXTENSION, WIFI
PROJECT, LTE PROJECT,
Date From (December 2006 to December 2011)
Address and Employer name MTN Guinea Conakry
Departement Technical (NSS Network switching subsystem)
Job Title Core Network Manager ( NSS: Switching Network Subsystem)
Job type Contract Employee (International) with job permit
Designation & Main duties Mains Duties:
Areeba Guinea is The 2th Operator in Guinea-Conakry launched on the beginning of May, 2006. is the prime Vendor. (MSC11.MSS(R12.1), APG 40/C are installed in Areeba Guinea as
ERICSSON Design. MSS in POOL environment analysis going on. 3 Year after launched Areeba has
became the telecommunication leader with around 3.500.000 subscribers. And has been bought by MTN
Prime Vendor: Ericsson
I am responsible of the following major tasks in Areeba Guinea:
1. Daily all sorts Alarm handling &...
CHIEF TECHNICAL OFFICER
From December 2011
Job Title CHIEF TECHNICAL OFFICER
Contract Type Local
Designation & Main duties
1. Staffing of the company (Technical, Marketing, Sales and HR)
In charge of the Rollout project of all Technical Division (SDP, CCN, AIR, PYRO, MSC-HLR, MGW,
BSC, RAN and one ERICSSON CHARGING SYSTEM CS4.0).
2. Preparing the launch of services for core network , Intelligent Network, Data solutions regarding
Marketing new Project
3. Definition of internal SLA between TECHNICAL, MARKETTING, CUSTOMERS, SELL
4. Confirmed product requirement, established standards and tests requirements.
5. Developing planning and control methods and procedures.
6. Confirmed product requirement, established standards and tests requirements.
7. Controlling Project plan and approving design, specifications, plan and schedule changes.
8. Exercised and practiced controls that are essential to ensure performance of projects in accordance with contracts.
9. -Conducted periodical meetings to evaluate progress of work Technical services
Implementing processes and procedures for the supervision of the all departments
10. Ensuring that construction preliminary and final acceptance tests are performed and accepted by the engineers.
11. Implementing processes and procedures for the supervision of the all departments of Technical
12. Define process for Data center access and Emergency system recovery in case of critical
problem affecting system.
From September 2009
Job type Share with MTN operation Cameroun team about below PDP: MTN MOBILE MONEY
IMPLEMENTATION, SEAMLESS ROAMING, MGW, MSS integration, WIMAX and DATA Solutions.
Linguistic Capability French ENGLISH
Reading Excellent Good
Writing Excellent Good
ABILITY OF PROBLEMS
RESOLUTIONS - Management capacity of quality and process
- Capacity of planning
- Good aptitude to identify priorities and organize jobs according to emergencies
- High energetic with always a can do mentality.
- Ability to work as a dedicated team member in any condition
Departement - Technical
December 2005 - December 2006
(NSS Network switching subsystem)
Job Title - NSS Engineer
Job type - Contract Employee (International) With Job permit
Mother Company: CELLCOM ISRAEL
- CELLCOM is the 4th Operator in Guinea-Conakry launched on the beginning of DEC,2007
- Prime Vendor:
- I was responsible of the following major tasks in CELLCOM Guinea
1. Daily all sorts Alarm handling & Operation & Maintenance in MSS & HLR worked with ERICSSON when there was Very Critical Alarm on the node and rectified accordingly.
2. installation of E1, connectors and balloons for interconnection between CELLCOM and the others
3. Make the core TEST of those E1for MGW ( Dso_ bundle, TDM termination MGW R4)
4. Make the congestion daily statistics report for the CTO, and operation and maintenance senior
5. Roaming define for almost 50 companies
6. IR21, IR32 Test and keep document regarding roaming convention and technical opening
7. Define the subscribers sim in the HLR according to the IN & Billing request
8. Deactivation of the subscribers' barring.
9. Make the Core Test
10. Monthly statistics report.
11. Node Congestion report for all CELLCOM Switch
12. Involved hardware and integration test.
Qualifications & Certifications
Teaching Organization Laval University Canada
Informatique Industrielle et Maintenance
Lycée Classique Abidjan
Teaching Organization MTN ACADEMY