Dear Madam & Sirs,
Thanks for this great opportunity to be part of skill pages. Browsing all over the internet and brought myself on this website could be a huge help for me looking for a job which is specifically Office Admin/Receptionist.
I am currently working in a certain Company in DIFC, in Dubai for over 6 years now. Being in a Company this long molded me into a responsible employee. But as a person I'd like to experience something new and different this time. with new group of people with different personalities and among all is new experience at work basis.
I am looking forward this opportunity to bring me to where I dream to be.
From April 2008
United Arab Emirates
Praesidium LLP is a leading regulatory, compliance and client advisory firm that provides a
wide range of services globally to a substantial and diversified client base that includes
corporations, financial institutions and governments.
• Take any messages and ensure they are passed to the relevant person in a timely
• Deal with any administration duties as requested by the Office Manager or any other
personnel to ensure that a high level of client care is provided at all times;
• Handle courier, sent or received;
• Where necessary, meet and greet clients of the firm in a professional manner,
ensuring that the client host or personnel they are meeting are informed promptly of their arrival;
• Attending visitors/clients and provides them with necessary information or direct
them to meet concerned staff to enable them to obtain the required information;
• Take conference room bookings (either in person, by phone or e-mail) checking on any catering/refreshment requirements and meeting equipment if needed;
• Ensure that all meeting rooms meet the appropriate standard of cleanliness, are in good state of repair and that all stationery requirements are supplied as specified.
Arrange for the clearance of rooms when meetings have finished;
• Ensure all requests are provided to the meeting rooms, including serving of refreshments if necessary.
• Reconfirming appointments, making reservations and travel arrangements;
• Maintaining the day to day running of the office;
• General Administrative support as required.
• Provides first hand customer service relation by attending to all telephone calls,
emails, incoming faxes and inquiries and provide replies politely and diplomatically to ensure all queries are attended to properly on priority basis after due
consideration of the Managing Director or Office Manager;
• Maintaining diaries, telephone and address list
• Learn, develop and implement effective...
Metro Manila Philippines
Watson Manila Philippines
Part time Receptionist
Makati Hall Philippines
Qualifications & Certifications
Sierra Bullones Central Elementary School
The Sisters of Mary School
UMAK - University of Makati
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more