Field Service Engineer
May 2002 - May 2012
• Troubleshoot instrument / device failures, identifying customer issues and provide solutions.
Conducted educational meetings for co-workers on device use and repair to better understand customer issues and improve complaint documentation.
Created and implemented product reporting guidance procedure that improved technician device troubleshooting and concise documentation in SAP records. Saving 2 hours per technician in repeat testing & clarification of device failures.
Drove cross-functional teams leading to successful product improvements, customer satisfaction and decrease failure rates.
• Participated in validation of new Defibrillator Service Manual by performing servicing instructions
and providing feedback for documentation improvements of very complicated procedures.
Field Service Engineer/Medical Support
Penn Biomedical Support, Inc
April 1999 - March 2002
• Installations, configuration, upgrades, troubleshooting, and repair of medical diagnostic equipment:
PC based Patient Information Centers for monitoring patient vital signs, operating room Anesthetic
Gas Modules, Telemetry Systems, Fetal & Patient Monitors, Data Base Servers, Switches & Routers.
• Interfaced and developed positive relationships with customers and team members.
• Provided technical training to end-users of new devices and new features of medical devices.
• Other responsibilities included pre-site visits, scheduling workload, providing reactive on-call or on
site customer support, entering and closing service records, ordering and returning of parts.
Qualifications & Certifications
A.S., Physical Therapy Assistant
Becker College – Worcester, MA
A.S., Electrical Engineering Technology, 1991
Hartford State Technical College – Hartford, CT
A.S., Medical Laboratory Technology,
Manchester Community College – Manchester CT
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more