Claim you profile
Excellent references from watching private homes, caring for pets (including elderly and those with medication needs and other behavioral issues), as well as cleaning, bringing in mail and watching over property.
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING / MATE
February 2009 - July 2013
• Writer of promotional and media materials (press releases, blogs, website design and development, rack cards, and print/online advertising)
• Media liaison / coordination of writer visits
• Developed and executed special events, group charters and new programs/tours
• Handled live entertainment for newly-developed Twilight Adult-Oriented Sunset Cruises
• Transitioned into position as professional history and wildlife tour narrator and first mate
• Earned a United States Coast Guard 50-Ton Master's Inland Captain's license with Towing and additional Bridge Endorsements
DIRECTOR OF EVENTS AND PROGRAMS
May 2008 - January 2009
-Fernandina Beach-Yulee Chamber of Commerce
• Developed and coordinated all specials events and educational/fundraising programs
• Responsible for quotas regarding sponsors, donors, insurance, regulations and other requirements for successful events
• Oversight, follow up and finalization of two largest Chamber publications (annual) known as the Visitor's Guide and Business Directory/Relocation Guide, respectively
• Writing for pre-event newspapers, flyers, and other pre-event PR publications and radio copy
• Initiator and organizer of first-ever holistic-focused Health and Wellness Expo on Amelia Island, FL
• Revenue, attendance, registration and other benchmarks met and exceeded
ARTIST SERVICES MANAGEMENT (Seasonal)
April 2007 - July 2007
• Contract negotiations, travel, accommodation and other logistical details of artist services.
• CD Sales, artist reimbursements and other financial details of music festivals
EXECUTIVE LEVEL SECRETARY / PERSONAL ASSISTANT / PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (Freelance)
July 2007 - May 2008
• "Right hand" in office / project management, travel arrangements, personal affairs, and overall operational details for senior level executives, producers, and personal clients.
LEGISLATIVE ADVOCATE AND LOBBYIST - FLORIDA (Ongoing)
• Co-drafted Florida's first Lyme disease legislation in 2005, lobbied legislation at state and national levels, and founded Florida Lyme Advocacy (affiliate of the National Lyme disease Association
• Public health speaker, educator and advocate for Lyme disease community
• Facilitated legislative meetings between world leading experts in diagnosis and treatment of chronic and later-stage Lyme disease patients and state level officials
• Coordinated meetings between the medical community and Florida's top state offices including that of the Governor, Attorney General, Insurance Commissioner, Consumer Advocate, Consumer Affairs, State Level Epidemiologist and legislators statewide
• Presented research developments and clinical findings in treatment to the FMA in 2005
SALES ASSISTANT TO (2) SENIOR VP'S OF SALES
Warren Buffet Co
April 2004 - July 2005
Contracts, proposals, detailed spread sheets and cost comparisons in the sale of private jets
• Sales and other marketing presentations
• Monthly commissions tracking, quota and other sales related data tracking and projections
• Event planning, aircraft displays and other logistical details behind the scenes for VP's
• Liaison between partner companies and joint aircraft sales and marketing deals/projects
Qualifications & Certifications
Concordia College, Bronxville, NY
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more