I have many years experience in accounts receivable and customer service. I have also managed teams of up to 30 people, in both positions. I get on well with my colleagues and build excellent rapport with internal and external customers. I am time managed and can work with out supervision. I am also reliable and am willing to work shifts and weekends. I am looking for full time work with in the city or western suburbs.
I am looking for fulltime work and willing to travel to the city or any where in the western suburbs. If the position is right I am willing to travel to Geelong
Administration and Project Support Officer
Department of Justice
From September 2013
• Provide support in relation to general business needs and prepare/collate specific documents/ agendas routine correspondence or meeting notes as required.
• Make sure all accounts are paid with in a timely manner with in the IMT system.
• Stock ordering for all regions with in the program, such as paint, gloves, all tools etc. Keeping check of stock.
• Maintain a commitment and focus in pressure environment to the highest standards of confidentiality and professional integrity in relation to all documentation, information, formal and informal communications and office business.
• Liaise effectively with key internal and external stakeholders and collaborate effectively with other office staff, including support of other administrative staff as required.
• Contribute by maintaining the protection of personal and organisational privacy rights. Participate in organising analysis of GRP programs, training, their resource requirements, schedules and pro forma's and collating audit responses.
• Support special projects and evaluation of the production of GRP materials for distribution state-wide.
• Request and collate data from the field relevant to the work of this unit.
• Attend meetings and take responsibility for minutes and their distribution.
• Support the Manager GRP in the organisation of the Regional Graffiti Networks
• Assist the Statewide Manager, Community Work with adhoc reports and community events.
• Assist in identifying and evaluating options for state-wide partnerships, ensuring completion and recording of MOU's developed and their implementation to the field.
• Assist in any special projects as they emerge.
• End of month stats
Key Achievements: End of month stats we taking on average 4 days to complete. I have been able to bring that time down to 4 hours. I was able to achieve this result by utilising the system to its full extent, using my time management skills and making sure all the regions are aware of the deadline.
Accounts Receivable Officer
Civil Claims List Trust Account
July 2009 - September 2013
• Assist in preparation of month end and end of financial year process
• Maintain cashbook, issue cheques and reconcile the Civil Claims List Trust Account
• Reconciliation of Revenue Suspense Account
• Manage a credit ledger of over 1000 debtors
• Balance end of month General Ledger to Accounts Receivable
• Responsible for answering and responding to telephone and written queries from debtors
• Manage and reconcile dishonoured cheques from the revenue account
• Acting manager when required
• Collection of all delinquent debtors
• Raise invoices for all branches of the department
• Responsible for the account receivable function of Births, Deaths and Marriages
• Refer over due accounts to debt collection agency
• Entry of revenue return journals
• Responsible for issuing of credit notes
• Prepare and distribute customer statements
• Reconcile petty cash tin
• Receipting of cash and cheques to customer accounts
• Revenue returns for all courts
• Prepare end of month reports to send to external and internal customers
Key Achievements: Streamlined processing of invoices from 5 days to 1. Number of invoices reduced by reiterating new procedures, such as making sure people utilised the Finance Toolbox, so they were aware of what is required to raise an invoice. Assist AR manager to adhere to strict time lines for month end.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
April 2008 - July 2009
• Manage a credit ledger of over 300 debtors
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Posting of daily cash, EFT & Cheque payments
• Daily banking
• Liaising with clients and following up on outstanding debt
• Creating new customer accounts and performing credit checks
• Referring accounts to debt collection agency
• Suspending credit
• Adjusting credit limits
• Raising invoices
• Debtor maintenance
• Prepare and distribute customer statements
• Building customer relations
• Liaise with other branches, reps and management
• Produce monthly debtors reports
• Manage unallocated funds
• Update system notes
• Month end reporting
Key Achievements: Reducing the over all debtors and the total debt amount every month. Purchasing a statement folding machine to fold over 400 statements per month. A temp was used previously costing the company an unnecessary expense, where the machine was able to pay for its self after two months.
I have also held various positions with Optus Telecommunications, Telstra and the National Australia Bank.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more