From October 2011
• Performs installation, commissioning and integration of HUAWEI BTS3900/A/L G900/G1800/U2100/U900, HUAWEI RTN620, RTN910, RTN950, and ATN950 IDU.
• Performs cable testing (VSWR, Return Loss, DTF using Anritsu Site Master); transmission testing (BER tester) and functionality/drive test of 2G and 3G sites.
• Performs fault analysis, troubleshooting , operations and maintenance which include E1 break/loop test, simulation/termination of alarms, cross-connections and re-routing (HUAWEI BTS3900/A/L)
• Performs preliminary and final acceptance test of newly installed/integrated sites (Huawei BTS3900/A/L).
• Provides Site Folder Documentation.
• Budgeting of sites expenses, scheduling of task and allocation of manpower
• Preparation and deliveries of Telecom materials in Telecom cell sites.
IE and TND Engineer
Em Maju Asia, Inc. / Rohas-Euco Industries Bhd. (REI)
March 2009 - October 2011
• Conducts Site Survey for Technical Site Survey Report (TSSR) Documentation
• Conduct Radio Network Engineering Survey (RND)
• Conduct Transmission Network Engineering Survey (TND)
• Conduct Link-up survey for new site
• Conduct Existing site survey for Upgrade and Change-out
• Prepares Technical Site Survey Report (TSSR) with engineering drawing and technical recommendation regarding tower loading, line of sight (LOS), power capacity, antenna heights, and antenna diameter.
• Prepares Radio Site Installation Documentation (RSID)
• Monitors site priority and site status
• Prepare As-Built Documents to be submitted.
Team Leader (Scanning Department)
1 Document Corporation
February 2008 - January 2009
• Monitors the daily operations:
• Staff attendance and performance
• Coordinates with client
• Report deviations to top management
• Signs ICS (Inventory Control Sheet)
• Provide Security Password
• Burns and Transmits DVDs
• Ensures the deletion of Encoder accepted volumes in Scanning department
• Ensures required reports are regularly submitted
Production Line Technician
YU JIN Optical Electronics, Inc.
December 2005 - November 2007
• Formulate data regarding checklists and parameters machines used in production line.
• Responsible in controlling occurrences of non-conformities in the line.
• Analysis of the defects and formulation of countermeasures.
• Takes change in the inventory, maintenance and setting up of the equipment and the jigs.
• Investigates line process defects, materials defect, claims or other section and makes the corrective action needed.
• Check daily the summary of defect status of each line and report to repair staff.
• Attends to pre-production of new models and evaluates problem encountered in the process.
• Conducts process audit on the line.
• Modifies existing jigs when necessary.
• Prepares a monthly inventory of all jigs and equipments.
• Gives instructions of work methods to the line workers.
DMPI North Luzon Phase8A, 8B, and 9A Project
GSM Survey and Implementation.
Philippine Nokia Siemens Network Project (Belltel)
Site Survey (Civil Works)
U-mobile 3G Project (Malaysia)
Transmission and 3G Survey.
DMPI 3G Phase3 Project (October 2011 - July 2012)
Transmission and NodeB Implementation, Acceptance, Rectification, E1 migration, and De-Installation.
Globe Core Project (December 2011 - May 2012)
Installation at ILIGAN_MSC and CDO_MSC
Globe Nemesis (June 2012 - up to present)
Survey, GSM and NodeB Implementation and Integration.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering
University of the East - Caloocan
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more