Claim you profile
Maternity career Break
From December 2012
2012 - 2012
Mothers Against Crime
Responsible for oversight of monetary income and expenditure.
• Completing letters of minutes and agendas.
• Supporting people that want to join the group.
• Assisting in applications for funding.
• Organiser of travel arrangements within the UK.
• Design and create costumes.
• Support to the band manager.
Maternity career break 2002 - 2008
Children's Party Entertainer
Qualifications & Certifications
City and Guilds
Business and Administration
Clarendon College Nottingham
The peoples College
Maths, English Literature
Elliott Durham School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more