Claim you profile
Health & Safety / Injury Free Environment Coordinator
Skanska Construction UK
From January 2011
Injury Free Environment Coordinator
Health & Safety
September 2010 - December 2010
UKCMRI Tender Bid
PA to Associate Director
Ministry of Defence
(security cleared by MoD)
Project Merton Fire Control Centre
February 2010 - September 2010
Oct 08 - Feb 10
• Coordination of Orientation for staff and subcontractors according to the organisations IFE requirements.
• Issuing and delivery of IFE material to sites and main contact for orientation leaders as part of the IFE leadership team.
• Creation and distribution of newsletters and briefings.
• Production of Safety monthly reports to the board of directors and compilation of health and safety monthly figures.
• Support to the Senior Health and Safety Manager as well as H&S Team.
• Compilation and updating of the Project Executive Report, Tender Bid and JV Reports.
• Health, Safety and Environment data input and monthly reports including labour returns, near miss cards, controlled waste and COSSH records as well as electric, water and fuel consumption.
• Appointment of and management of ancillary services, i.e. catering and cleaning.
• Development and management of office systems relating to incoming and outgoing mail; delivery of goods and equipment as well as the establishment and ongoing monitoring of Reception and Switchboard functions.
• Development and management of systems to ensure cost control on all expenditure related to office functions and facilities including stationery and office equipment.
• Liaison with providers of facilities and services in relation to office requirements and ensure Office Equipment is safe to use.
• Organising Project meetings and conferences where external venues are required.
• Ensure that office systems and procedures conform to sustainability standards.
• Recruitment of administration team and undertake line management responsibilities for all administration staff, ensuring they receive timely performance reviews, have ongoing learning plans and have clear objectives to meet.
• Organising and keeping records of all staff members' annual leave and attendance, reporting to HR any sick leave or over-time pay they are entitled to.
• In charge of issuing all projects members, including contractors, with security...
RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Barts & The London
March 2008 - October 2008
• Carry out Reception and Switchboard functions.
• Usage of booking system for meeting rooms and organisation of catering when requested.
• In charge of incoming and outgoing mail as well as the arrangement of couriers when requested.
• Maintain stationery and office equipment up to date with what is required.
• Managing staff records, including holiday forms and staff sickness.
June 2004 - March 2007
• Opening communication paths between organisation and employees, providing regular feedback.
• Organisation and punctuality to meet customer service orientated deadlines.
TEACHER OF ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE
• Organisation of activities related to the school's foreign language department.
• Monitoring students' academic development, and responsible for their well being.
• In charge of the progress of 400 students throughout the course outline.
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
CENTRO DE INGLES LINCOLN
• Monitoring public relations, promoting positive interaction with customers.
• Marketing adviser projecting a positive image to prospective customers.
Qualifications & Certifications
UNIVERSITY OF WALES
Business and Management
UNIVERSITY OF SUNDERLAND
PONTIFICIA UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA
COLEGIO PRESENTACION CENTRO
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.