Customer Service Professional
During my stay at Prudentialife, I was tasked to handle irrate/difficult customers and address their concerns. Fotunately I was able to do it, in fact, some of them became my friends.
Asian Development Bank
From July 2012
• Provides administrative assistance to three External Consultants which includes preparation of different documents such as timesheets, request for payments, etc.
• Provides reception services by proper screening of incoming telephone calls, taking accurate messages, dealing with queries from internal/external callers to ensure they are referred in a timely manner to concerned staff.
• Ensures that all correspondence and documents for Consultants are properly typed, prepared, submitted on time and in compliance with ADB’s standards.
• Ensures effective coordination of the Consultants’ schedule by arranging appointments and meetings as specified by them and in accordance with ADB procedures.
• Ensures all the incoming mails are logged, properly distributed and brought to the attention of concerned staff and that all outgoing mails are delivered on time.
• Ensures the office filing systems and records are properly maintained and updated in accordance with an existing framework for easy retrieval.
• Arranges video conference if the Consultant has a meeting with a client overseas.
• Performs certain standard activities such as maintaining adequate stocks of office supplies as required.
• Performs any other duties as may be required.
Prudentialife Plans, Inc.
February 1994 - July 2012
Plan Benefit Supervisor - Plan Benefits Department
• Supervises and monitors the benefit administration of all planholders and/or scholars;
• Supervises the daily activities of the staff relating to provincial operations within the section;
• Ensures that all benefits released to planholders and/or scholars are accurate;
• Ensures that all data of released benefits are encoded properly in the system;
• Administers and controls the implementation of company policies and guidelines affecting education benefits in particular;
• Review current procedures and methods, and find ways and means for improvements;
• Answers letters/complaints of various planholders;
• Audits database records of availing scholars;
• Checks Daily and Monthly Disbursement Reports;
• Conducts Provincial Branch Visit as the need arises;
Qualifications & Certifications
Central Colleges of the Philippines
Balara High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more