Customer Service Professional
During my stay at Prudentialife, I was tasked to handle irrate/difficult customers and address their concerns. Fotunately I was able to do it, in fact, some of them became my friends.
Asian Development Bank
From July 2012
• Provides administrative assistance to three External Consultants which includes preparation of different documents such as timesheets, request for payments, etc.
• Provides reception services by proper screening of incoming telephone calls, taking accurate messages, dealing with queries from internal/external callers to ensure they are referred in a timely manner to concerned staff.
• Ensures that all correspondence and documents for Consultants are properly typed, prepared, submitted on time and in compliance with ADB’s standards.
• Ensures effective coordination of the Consultants’ schedule by arranging appointments and meetings as specified by them and in accordance with ADB procedures.
• Ensures all the incoming mails are logged, properly distributed and brought to the attention of concerned staff and that all outgoing mails are delivered on time.
• Ensures the office filing systems and records are properly maintained and updated in accordance with an existing framework for easy retrieval.
• Arranges video conference if the Consultant has a meeting with a client overseas.
• Performs certain standard activities such as maintaining adequate stocks of office supplies as required.
• Performs any other duties as may be required.
Prudentialife Plans, Inc.
February 1994 - July 2012
Plan Benefit Supervisor - Plan Benefits Department
• Supervises and monitors the benefit administration of all planholders and/or scholars;
• Supervises the daily activities of the staff relating to provincial operations within the section;
• Ensures that all benefits released to planholders and/or scholars are accurate;
• Ensures that all data of released benefits are encoded properly in the system;
• Administers and controls the implementation of company policies and guidelines affecting education benefits in particular;
• Review current procedures and methods, and find ways and means for improvements;
• Answers letters/complaints of various planholders;
• Audits database records of availing scholars;
• Checks Daily and Monthly Disbursement Reports;
• Conducts Provincial Branch Visit as the need arises;