I am a Certified Bookkeeper of United Kingdom with a present position of 9 years as Head Accountant in Morong Retailers and Community Multi-Purpose Cooperative.
Expert in Financial Statement Preparation and Consolidation.
Morong Retailers and Community Multi-Purpose Cooperative
From December 2005
• Assists in the development and installation of accounting systems, procedures and controls to ensure financial accountability and performance measurement.
• Prepares monthly Consolidated Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Changes in Equity and Cash Flows).
• Ascertains the correctness of the daily cash position.
• Assures the accuracy of accounting record facility.
• Submits reports to the General Manager and Board of Directors as may be required.
• Responsible for the distribution of dividends and patronage refund.
• Supervise, verify and correct the work of all bookkeepers and accounting clerk in Main Office, Antipolo Branch, Teresa Branch, Siniloan Branch, Taytay Branch, Trading and Moreco Drug including Daily Transactions, Check/Cash Disbursement, Check/Cash Receipts, Journal Vouchers (adjustments), General Ledgers, Reports, Bank Reconciliation and Financial Statements of the Branch.
• Makes all books of accounts and other supporting records available to the auditors.
• Compares budgeted and actual results monthly.
• Highly Proficient in MS Office Applications with 9 years of experience
• Adaptable in all kinds of Computer Software Programs
• Highly proficient in using office equipments such as computer, 10-key calculator, fax machine, printer and scanner.
• With auditing experience of 7 years.
• With management experience of 7 years.
• With customer service experience of 9 years.
• Flexible, Hardworking, Trustworthy, Honest, Creative and Exceptionally Fast Learner
Basic Bookkeeping Seminar
Norlu Pension House
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Financial and Management Accounting
Tomas Claudio Memorial College
University of Rizal System
Lagundi Elementary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more