I am a Certified Bookkeeper of United Kingdom with a present position of 9 years as Head Accountant in Morong Retailers and Community Multi-Purpose Cooperative.
Expert in Financial Statement Preparation and Consolidation.
Morong Retailers and Community Multi-Purpose Cooperative
From December 2005
• Assists in the development and installation of accounting systems, procedures and controls to ensure financial accountability and performance measurement.
• Prepares monthly Consolidated Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Changes in Equity and Cash Flows).
• Ascertains the correctness of the daily cash position.
• Assures the accuracy of accounting record facility.
• Submits reports to the General Manager and Board of Directors as may be required.
• Responsible for the distribution of dividends and patronage refund.
• Supervise, verify and correct the work of all bookkeepers and accounting clerk in Main Office, Antipolo Branch, Teresa Branch, Siniloan Branch, Taytay Branch, Trading and Moreco Drug including Daily Transactions, Check/Cash Disbursement, Check/Cash Receipts, Journal Vouchers (adjustments), General Ledgers, Reports, Bank Reconciliation and Financial Statements of the Branch.
• Makes all books of accounts and other supporting records available to the auditors.
• Compares budgeted and actual results monthly.
• Highly Proficient in MS Office Applications with 9 years of experience
• Adaptable in all kinds of Computer Software Programs
• Highly proficient in using office equipments such as computer, 10-key calculator, fax machine, printer and scanner.
• With auditing experience of 7 years.
• With management experience of 7 years.
• With customer service experience of 9 years.
• Flexible, Hardworking, Trustworthy, Honest, Creative and Exceptionally Fast Learner
Basic Bookkeeping Seminar
Norlu Pension House
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Financial and Management Accounting
Tomas Claudio Memorial College