Highly personable Customer Service Professional with over Thirteen years of experience in customer relations, account management, claims and sales processing, and call-center operations within the telecommunication, electronic, retail, and Automotive industries.
Talent for identifying customer needs and presenting appropriate company product and service offerings.
Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust and provide above exceptional follow-ups, leading to increased repeat and referral business.
Track record of assisting in the design and implementation of reporting procedures that reduce labor costs and improve customer-satisfaction ratings.
Expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues..
Proficient with Microsoft Office System (including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint®, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Outlook®).
Able to work with 0 ”Zero” supervision.
• Received New Vehicles, preformed Pre-Delivery Inspections.
• Reviewed work orders and discuss work with supervisor, and completed reports to record problems and work performed.
• Vehicle Maintenance.
• Preformed computer diagnostics on all Electric moduels and ECU.
• Preformed Recalls, and warrenty repairs.
Larisa Body Repair - Part-time
• Minor Vehicle Repair for Auction ready vehicles
• Undercarriage Repair.
• Vehicle Diagnostics.
Apprentice Mechanic, Parts Professional
Canadian Tire #465 Halifax & Partsource #788 Dartmouth.(Canandian Tire Corp.)
Work Preformed includes but not limited to the following:
Maintained service contract with Data Wiring Fleet.
Shop Maintenance, Pre-prep of Shop Equipment in the morning.
Shop Shutdown at end of day. Repaired Tire Machine, Tire Balancer. Organized seasonal Storage for customer Tires by Work-order.
Introduced Recycling program, Lead, Aluminum. Solved Numerous customer complaints regarding repairs. Cleaned and pressure washed complete shop, and Equipment.
Oil changes, Tire repair, Exhaust (CUSTOM AND PREBENT)...
Partsource work includes but not limited to the following:
Ensuring all commercial, retail and Automotive Infrastructure customers receive a consistent customer experience as per the company's corporate vision. Also determining customer needs using Vendor catalogs and a strong knowledge of automotive parts in the aftermarket industry to determine the correct possible parts and selling the appropriate automotive parts solutions.
Used PartSource/Canadian Tire Operating System to accurately process cash, debit and credit customer transactions (e.g. sales and refunds). Ensuring all company property is accounted for and treated with reasonable care. Effectively communicated product features, benefits and warranty policy information to customers.
Reported discrepancies between actual stock and computer reported stock to Inventory Specialist and/or Store Manager.
• Performing automotive parts testing
(e.g. alternators, batteries, starters, fuel injectors, ignition modules, and voltage regulators).
• Maintaining store organization and cleanliness.
• Used company vehicles to provide the delivery of automotive parts to Clients and sister stores.
• Point of sale strategy
• Ordered products from Manufacturers on an international level.
• Closed Store
(e.g. Armed alarm system, perimeter sweep, stored and parked fleet vehicles, end of day statements).
• Issued in an average of 10 New accounts weekly.
• Averaged sales of $1100 Daily.
Diagnose, repair and complete approved service on customer vehicles as described in work orders and the mechanical inspection form using computerized diagnostic equipment and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate vehicle problems.
• Advise customers and Associates on work performed, general vehicle condition, and future repair requirements
• Maintain mechanical service equipment on a regularly scheduled basis
• Operate company and customer vehicles in a clean and safe manner; use proper barriers to maintain vehicle cleanliness, and ensure equipment and loads in company vehicles are safely secured for transportation.
• Support customer relationships by responding to customer inquiries.
Owner and Operator
Eastcoast Tires Inc
Gathered and invested in operating a family owned garage to help car owners fix their vehicle at a comfortable attractive price. Introduced student discounts, military, senior, and government discounts at own risk. Provided sale to every brand of Tire that was available to the public and commercial(no installation on commercial tires) customers.
Areas of strength include:
• Bookkeeping "Quickbooks"
• inventory organization
• customer service
• tire installation
• custom fabrication
• cut, bent, and installed air pipes,
• installed Compressor
• Installed 1 of 2 hoists (Inspected and approved)
• installed Tire installer and balancer
• readjusted power requirements
• Undercoating and rustproofing
Coast Tire & Auto services
Well qualified and experienced with all major brands of tire manufacturers, types, and capabilities towards passenger rated and commercial rated Tires. Experienced in operating most Vehicle Hoists, Tire installers and wheel balancers "Hunter". Maintained, serviced, and Repaired shop equipment.
Chad Kennedy's Certigard
Well qualified and Workforce and Labor Department Apprentice with over 6 years of experience in a fast paced, high-volume demanding industry. NSCC 1,000 Hours in Motor Vehicle Repair Mechanical. Over 1,000 hours shop-on hand experience. Areas of strength include:
• Drivability / Engine Performance
• Engine Repair
• Electrical / Electronic Systems
• Automatic Transmissions / Trans-axle
• Manual Drive Train & Axles
• Heating / Air Conditioning
• Brake Systems
• Suspension & Steering
Qualifications & Certifications
Multimedia & Graphic Design
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more