Position Held and Duties: GIS Specialist (Integrated GIS and remote sensing)
•The GIS specialist will assist the EA and IA establish geographic information systems showing information for all project communes to enable effective planning and monitoring a project activities.
• The specialist will establish collaborations with the Tonle Sap Clearing House Mechanism and other GIS users in Cambodia.
•The Specialist will assist EA, IA and consultants to establish effective reporting of geographic distribution of project activities and impacts. In collaboration with the GIS specialist capacity building of line agency staff to utilize GIS and MIS technology will be a core responsibility. The assignment requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in geo-information management.
•The expert will have advanced skills in database management, mapping, and general computer programming. Clearly understanding of geography of the provinces surrounding Tonle Sap Great Lake would be beneficial.
Held and Duties: GIS Specialist (Integrated GIS and remote sensing)
Employer: CADTIS-Consultant., Co. Ltd
November 2008 - February 2009
•Detailed topographical survey and map, ownership survey and holding map. Included in this scope of work is the execution of topographic surveys and data collection and surveys necessary to define design criteria and design information, and provide adequate mapping of the system,
• Assist team leader in providing of Consulting services to Royal Government of Cambodia, Ministry of water Resources and Meteorology (MoWRAM) for the
• Northwest Irrigation Sector Project, ADB loan No. 2035 – CAM (SF): for River Basin and Water use studies. Package One (1). The river basins to be studied are the Monkol Borey and Svay Chek (Banteay Meanchey province), which assigned by the Team Leader.
From: March – August 2006 (6 person-months)
Employer: CIDA Geospatial International Inc.
Position Held and Duties: dbase GIS Coordinator (for Task Assessment, Planning “TAP”)
GPS Survey for Ortho photo
• Ortho photo Maps (Using Erdas Imagine 8.6)
• Extensive GIS trainer for provincial officers from Mine Action Planning Unit (MAPU) and officers from Coordinator Mine Action Planning “CMAP” from five provinces.
• Demarcation administrative boundary
• Rectify air photos
• Produce the thematic map products for the project
• Geo-referencing Topographic Map
Qualifications & Certifications
Asia pacific development country
Gadjah Mada University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more