- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have over thirteen years’ experience in practicing optometry and of promoting business excellence
I am highly proficient at stabilising quality management systems, defining procedures, process assurance and performance improvement on every level.
I pride myself in knowing that each patient (and spectacle prescription) is treated as an individual.
I am an experienced optometrist and practice manager, who possesses an array of skills that would add value to any company that I work for. I am confident, ambitious and results driven. I am an accomplished leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
Neovision Optometrists To establish a new practice Cape Town
Full time East London 2010
- Concepts of IT
- Using the Computer and Managing files
- Word Processing
- Information and Communication
B. Optometry - RAU
Achieve an average mark of 84% in 1996.
- Receive a certificate for special academic achievement for the highest subject achievement in Physics in the 1st year.
- Also honored by an invitation to a rector's dinner.
Member of tennis
- Pass matric with distinctions in 4 subjects; an average A symbol, and a grand total of M 1680+.
- Receive multiple awards for special academic achievement during school career.
- Member of tennis, hockey, swimming and table tennis teams.
Afrikaans HG (B)
English HG (C)
Mathematics HG (A)
Natural Science HG (A)
Biology HG (A)
South-Sotho HG (A)
Qualifications & Certifications
Sentraal High School
University of Johannesburg
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more