- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have over thirteen years’ experience in practicing optometry and of promoting business excellence
I am highly proficient at stabilising quality management systems, defining procedures, process assurance and performance improvement on every level.
I pride myself in knowing that each patient (and spectacle prescription) is treated as an individual.
I am an experienced optometrist and practice manager, who possesses an array of skills that would add value to any company that I work for. I am confident, ambitious and results driven. I am an accomplished leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
Neovision Optometrists To establish a new practice Cape Town
Full time East London 2010
- Concepts of IT
- Using the Computer and Managing files
- Word Processing
- Information and Communication
B. Optometry - RAU
Achieve an average mark of 84% in 1996.
- Receive a certificate for special academic achievement for the highest subject achievement in Physics in the 1st year.
- Also honored by an invitation to a rector's dinner.
Member of tennis
- Pass matric with distinctions in 4 subjects; an average A symbol, and a grand total of M 1680+.
- Receive multiple awards for special academic achievement during school career.
- Member of tennis, hockey, swimming and table tennis teams.
Afrikaans HG (B)
English HG (C)
Mathematics HG (A)
Natural Science HG (A)
Biology HG (A)
South-Sotho HG (A)