Claim you profile
Hello, my name is Loiriam, and I enjoy walking and observing the nature. When I was thirteen, I enrolled a deaf school from public school so that I can have a better education. I passed Math and Writing State tests.
I have been writing diary and poetry since 2002. As a Rock/Pop poet I have shared my poetry with the world. My goal is to be a writer. I want to have a writing job. However, I took the Culinary Training Institute from New York City. And I received the certification. Currently I'm looking for a deli or bakery job in Tampa or Brandon, Florida.
Here skillpages is a good place for job hunters.
Followed recipe directions and cooked
Supervisor, Evening Cook
Next Generation Food Service Vending Inc
May 2010 - November 2010
• Responsible for managing kitchen staff to ensure proper food preparation and sanitary standards
• Prepared meals for over 25 residents in accordance with recipes and weekly menu requirements
• Ensured proper food service and sanitation procedures were followed by kitchen employees
• Maintained maintenance and cleanliness of dining room and facility cafeteria
• Accurately handled all cash and credit transactions and helped to prepare bank deposits
Elder Care Aide
Private In-Home Care
July 2009 - August 2009
• Prepared daily meals in accordance with diet regulations for elderly woman in home
• Responsible for assisting elderly woman and family with daily bathing, dressing, mobility, as well as recreational and developmental activities
• Followed prescription directions and administered daily medicine directed by physician
• Helped with all errands and tasks requested by family members and physicians
September 2006 - June 2007
• Responsible for inventory management and replenishment for restaurant products
• Maintained orderly and clean kitchen and dining room environment
• Assisted customers at the counter with ordering process and food delivery
• Carried out all restaurant tasks required for efficient service and quality meal preparation
Qualifications & Certifications
Commercial Cooking and Catering; 900 Hours
Culinary Training Institute
St. Mary's School for the Deaf
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more