- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Managed and supervised an office with 5 million in outstanding enhancing the business by lending, promoting and supervision.
• Participated directly in the growth and profitability of the branch and there by earn supplemental income.
• Supervised collection accounts, giving clients better alternatives to update their accounts.
• Supervised and managed and office of 7 employees.
• Supported a new project named Maestro, consisting of implementing and teaching a new computer system program.
• Participated in implementing a new computer filling system for the company.
• Work with the community, offering financial advised.
Officer - CPT
Army National Guard
• Monitored the support operations of subordinate ammunition parts.
• Provided staff advise ammunition on conventional ammunition supplies, maintenance, surveillance inspection, stock control and security.
• Logistics support.
• Risk Manager Officer.
• Human Resources Officer.
• Finance Officer.
• Participated in Operation Iraqi Freedom from 2003-2004
• Effectively supervised units and individuals soldiers going through redeployment process.
• Created a group to the help soldiers with their financial situations, and to deal with their finances once they are back home.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more