- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Experienced in managing IT projects - development and implementation of banking and finance information systems.
Deputy Director of Transaction Banking Sector
December 2009 - January 2012
- Managing operations in departments for domestic payments, international payments, Custody Bank, Card department and E-banking department
- Managing new financial products and services development and implementation (in the area of domestic payments, international payments, e-banking, m-banking and card operations), both legal and IT. Permanent improvement of the existing products and services (in the area information technology)
- Reporting to Executive Board,
- Communication with NBS, active work and cooperation with Serbian Banks Association (as a board member).
- Organization of operational and procedural support to all branches
- Leading roles in different projects: Implementation of new core banking system on Temenos T 24 platform for Hypo bank Serbia, Transaction banking Project in the scope of the Operation Center Setup, Document Management Solution for main bank processes)
Business Division Manager, Hypo Group Alpe Adria - ZIS (Zajednicki informacioni sistem, Pariske komune 26, Beograd) - Development and implementation of Temenos T24 Core Banking Information System
Managing a division of international teams (one per banking area, around 50 employees) in defining business requirements and writing functional specifications for core banking (+interfaces) information system development on Temenos T 24 platform. Development was intended for Hypo Group Alpe Adria banks in the Balkan Region.
In the scope of the development were main banking business modules operating in Hypo bank Montenegro: Loan operations (corporate and retail short and long-term loans), Deposits (term and sight), Collaterals, Domestic Payments system, Forced Collection system (with interfaces to Central Bank and other relevant institutions) International Payments (interfaces to SWIFT network through Head Quarter bank in Austria), Trade Finance (Letters of credit and Guarantees), Tellers and cash management, Card management with interfaces, e-banking and SMS...
Software tools development
Kulska Banka and Alpha Bank
5. Domestic payments and vault operations system for banks (2001)
Under the contract with Banca Intesa (at that time Delta Banka), Kulska Banka and Alpha Bank Macedonia. Implemented in Alpha Bank, Macedonia
-Payments (internal and interbank)
-Vault and cashiers business
- Business checks
-Forced collection and collection (in the network with Central Bank of Macedonia)
-RTGS and Clearing module in permanent connection with the Central Bank of Macedonia and SWIFT network (through Belgium)
6. Payment operations system for Telekom Serbia (with automatic Statement booking)
7. E-banking system for corporate clients (pilot for Alpha Bank, Macedonia)
8. m-banking system (WAP and SMS solution)
Software tools development
Developed tools intended to ease and speed up application development (forms and database tools)
From June 2001
VB3Gen - forms and COM generator - includes basic transactions on DB (ADD CHG DEL) and all search functions over the DB tables (works for different relational databases)
Report Generator - based on MS SQL server database. Enables forming of reporting under different criteria and by the request of the user, connecting as many tables, parameters and columns as wished.
VBMODAP - complete shell-tool for creating menu system with all roles, securities and privileges over any application system developed in Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0. Supports also all basic securities and enables maintenance without additional programming - simply by the end user.
Paris, 1998 - Microsoft's developers conference (creation of Internet
application systems - Visual Interdev 6.0)
Barcelona, 2002 - Microsoft Tech-Ed 2002
Microsoft Developers' Days for Yugoslavia, Conference - Belgrade,
Hayat Regency, 1998 (Introducing Microsoft Visual InterDev, demonstration of a developed demo application)
SQL Server courses in Informatika Educational Center
Unisys LINC II training
Qualifications & Certifications
Bled School of Management
University of Belgrade