Cash Centre Manager
Trans cash Pty
November 2013 - December 2013
• Process of payments
• Client Queries
• Change request for clients
• Email of discrepancies to clients
• Email parking spread sheet to client
• Recon of certain clients to be emailed to them
• View certain footage as per client request
• Schedules of cashiers, data capturers and supervisors
• Ensure staff follow laid down procedures
• Ensure code of conduct is adhered too
• Checking of paper work where there are discrepancies of clients
• Prepare wages
Online Check Clerk
May 2003 - May 2013
this includes in branch messages, consolidated payments, financial transfers, rejected transfers, faxes and opening of mail received by branch and to sort and distribute to relevant departments. These allowed me the opportunity to network with department heads and grow myself personally in order to grow as an individual.
• Teller - in this role I had to facilitate the customer's value transactions and provide leads to the relevant departments.
• Customer Information Consultant - As is the role of all frontline staff, it is my duty to take pride in welcoming our clients into the bank, determine the needs, probe further if the customer is vague and direct the client to the correct individual or department to avoid the customer going from pillar-to-post. Ensuring that the queues are managed according to the prescribed waiting times and offering and assisting where necessary, the customer with self-service channels e.g.: Telephone, Cell phone, Internet Banking, putting the client on the line with home loans or card division instead of waiting on a service consultant. Generate leads and forward to Optimax consultant or set up Appointment for Sales Consultant or mobile consultant
• Sales Receptionist - Welcome clients into the bank, always pleasant and friendly, determine client requirement, and check for relevant and updated documentation e.g.: FICA and record client details in sales consultant register or route to the relevant department. Ensuring that this register is always administered and any personal information is safeguarded for the security of the client. Advise the relevant staff members if clients who have appointments have arrived and that these customers are attended to timeously. Manage waiting times and request assistance from other departments/team leaders/mangers as far as is possible to avoid irate and impatient customers. Record or make appointments and annotate in relevant staff members diary for ease of reference. Learn basic product...
currently the secretary of the street committee. we are giving back to our community
Qualifications & Certifications
English Second Language
Maitland High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more