Claim you profile
Russian Language Speaker
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
fluent in both - English and Russian. had experience interpreting/translating. would like to utilize the skill.
Asset Recovery Account Manager for Cisco EMEAR
From March 2013
*Dealing with my Russian and CIS countries' customers on day to day, advising, setting up conference calls, preparing reports.
*Dealing with a general EMEAR incoming e-mails and phone calls to resolve issues the customers have
*Keeping up with targets
Customer Service Assistant
Marks & Spencer
October 2012 - January 2013
* Delivering a high standard of customer service face to face and on the phone
* Dealing with customer queries, returns, account payments and complaints. Responsible for handling sales, returns and order transactions within a busy department
* Undertaking stock control, including price adjustments and merchandising
* Supporting colleagues on the floor during peak activity and general house keeping
Freelance Russian Translator
From August 2009
- In order to be able to translate effectively, I had to fully understand all aspects of the Customer Service Role, including Warehouse system (MRP), daily/weekly spread sheets, key performance indicators, warehouse mapping, inventory checks, concerns & discrepancy reports and understanding the different queries from customers and how to effectively close each query
* Occasional project work translating English documentation (contracts, websites and marketing material) into Russian
* Advised clients on cultural differences within Russia to assist with marketing strategy and research
June 2007 - June 2012
* Responsible for identifying and packaging customer orders to strict deadlines
* Worked within a large team to meet KPI and individually I consistently achieved 100%
* Trained and mentored new employees in relation to policies, procedures and health and safety bets practice
COSMO Fashion Group
December 2005 - December 2006
COSMO is a leading boutique within southern Russia specializing in designer clothing. I was responsible for a variety of tasks from procurement, office administration to managing the logistics and co-ordination of international deliveries from supplier to the boutique - this involved navigating customs for individual countries that we serviced.
* Providing efficient and organizational support to the business directors
* Managed any queries or complaints from suppliers / warehouse
* Assisted with building relationships with European organizations to support the expansion plans of the business
January 2002 - December 2005
Having started as a shop assistant, I quickly became a store manager as I was always interested in having more responsibility and keeping myself busy at all times. Medunova Grocers ran 4 to 5 shops in the city centre of Krasnodar and I had to make sure everything ran smooth and the stock was received timely.
* Day to day running of the stores. Checking with shop staff for stocks and expiry dates
* Making orders, checking the invoices and deliveries, running the warehouse and the storage of the goods according to health and safety standards
*Checking shops for the correct display of the goods, rearranging the display depending on the season or promotions of certain product
Qualifications & Certifications
Shotton IT Resource Centre
East Durham College
Kuban State University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more