Claim you profile
My personal belief on photography is that it captures a moment in time and freezes it forever. Something you can look back on and laugh, cherish, and reminisce with. Whether it's a photo in your hand, or something to share with friends and family online, photography is the ultimate way of preserving your special memories, and that's what I strive to do with everything I take a photo of.
Twig Perkins Inc
November 2008 - November 2008
· Oversee daily office tasks
· Communicated with clients & potential clients
· Contacted sub-contractors & employees regarding jobsite specifics
· Arranged meetings for builders & clients/potential clients
Photographer & Office Assistant
Kristina Ransom Photography
April 2008 - April 2008
Coordinated photo shoots, client communications, photo editing using Adobe Photoshop, expert knowledge of SLR cameras, including Canon & Nikon.
Media Developer and Freelance Photographer
Gump's Sports Photography
August 2008 - October 2008
· Utilized Photoshop, various web resources and Microsoft Office to design all
promotional materials for charity benefit, including a profile booklet, posters, cocktail
napkins, and advertisements
· Created and distributed press releases to various media contacts
· Coordinated contacts and event heads for photo shoots and meetings; May 2006 July 2006
· Created marketing materials and promotional imagery
· Photographed sports events
· Implemented photo editing and creation of promotional pieces though Adobe Photoshop
Promotions Coordinator & Photographer
FireTender Charity Auction
November 2007 - November 2009
*Utilized Photoshop, various web resources and Microsoft Office to design all promotional materials for charity benefit, including a profile booklet, posters, cocktail napkins, and advertisements
* Created and distributed press releases to various media contacts
* Coordinated contacts and event heads for photo shoots and meetings
Office Manager, Web Editor, Photographer, Journalist, & Web Salesperson
May 2007 - November 2008
· Maintained content on Plum TV's Nantucket Website daily
· Weekly conferences with NYC HQ and Nantucket Team & collaborated on brand and
· Organized weekly agenda for publishing schedule of web coverage and content
· Shot, edited, & uploaded photos using Photoshop
· Interviewed and/or photographed a number of notable figures, including Senator Kerry
& Theresa Heinz, World Cup Sailors, Tim Russert, Hoda Kotb and Bob Wright &
placed on website
· Saw the startup of two versions of the Nantucket.Plumtv.com website within my term
and navigated both with great understanding of the development
· Developed & maintained relationships with advertising partners for sales; collaborated
with these partners to generate web sales & content for their segments
Owner & Founder
November 2006 - November 2006
· Own and maintain successful full service design boutique company
· Coordinate client meetings and potential client meetings
· Tasks include: photography, web design, business identity, graphic design, logo design,
and service calls for technical issues.
· Established company with positive and affordable local presence for businesses
Graphic Artist & Web Consultant
The Rose & Crown Restaurant
October 2006 - October 2006
· Created marketing materials for events, including weekly specials, charity events & club
· Photographed events for restaurants promotional materials, including wedding and
· Designed all Fall 2006 & 2007 poster work & faxes using both Photoshop & Word
· Coordinated meetings with owner & manager to review materials and ideas for
Writer and Photographer
The Navigator Newspaper
August 2003 - May 2004
· Managed both Features and Living Sections of student newspaper for 2003-2004 school year
· Photographed & conducted interviews for activities, individuals, and off-campus events
· Oversaw writers for sections to ensure excellent stories were generated for the paper
From weddings to houses to family portraits and more, here are some examples of what I've taken photos of for clients.
Some examples of what I can do in a darkroom.
Qualifications & Certifications
Nantucket High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more