- Processed data and come up with reports on various projects
- Segmented data based on OTgifts or PAP gifts criteria to be used by the fundraising organization
- Provided support in analysis and remediation of privilege data with a focus on functional ids
- Managed source data to resolve data quality problems, cleansed and standardized data
- Defined monitoring criteria and processes for ensuring that industry best practices are met in the financial data (eg. validation gifts by credit card, uploading financial securities)
- Created and provided ongoing reports/management dashboards for our Clients
- Processed data from multiple sources and integrated it into one fully adapted table to be later updated and revised as needed
- Cleansed and standardized data to maximize mailing efficiency while reducing the number of invalid records
- Utilized applications such as: AA(Address Accuracy - 95% standard) via Street Sweeper or
QCode; NCOA(National Change of Address); National Do Not Call (NDNC)
- Extracted leads based on different criteria such as: FSA, household income, age, sex, etc.
- Applied statistical functions to extract and create reports
- Formatted lists to comply with specific Quebec address standards
- Verified and adjusted spelling pertaining to French language
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more